click

(Head cannon: All the neighbours + Aimsey speak fluent Welsh and English, the daughter can only speak Welsh and is not massively fluent as she never went to school due to getting kicked out or bullied and so never learnt any English past hello, goodbye, thankyou, stuff like that.)

(Ranboo pov)

he dragged me along to the upstairs of the house. It was identical to ours and so I knew the layout. The only difference was that it mirrored our house. We head up to what was my room. It suddenly clicked. This house is mirrored. Which means whoever's in the window opposite me is who's room I'm headed for. Wait. No, NO "Stop please no, stop, I don't wanna go in there." I cried my heart out scared to death of what's going to happen. He opened the sealed door, unlocking it's many locks and threw me inside. I couldn't move from fear as I layed on the concrete floor. Click. one lock closed. Click. Two locks closed. Click three locks closed.

BAM BAM BAM

I tried breaking the door

BAM

click.click.click.

It was no use, all the locks were closed. I felt weaker than ever. This was the room opposite to mine next door which could only mean one thing.

This room was that of the psycho next door.

I saw them edge closer and closer too me. I silently screamed and panicked thinking the worst. What if they ripped me up or ate my flesh like a cannibal. I tensed as they walked to my side. Preparing for the worst.

Instead the teen stood over my body for a second before picking it up and laying it on a paper thin mattress that was at least a decade old. They took out a small paper bag from besides their bed with what looked to be a lighter and a knife.

I couldn't move much but with the strength I had I tried too crawl away.

They motioned for me to lay flat down but I panicked and tried to sit up. I fell down from dizziness. They carefully placed their hand on my head and tilted it to look at the gash that resided there. They then proceeded to heat the knife with a lighter and closed the gash as much as they could. It hurt like hell but at least it stopped bleeding.

They then took of their bleach white jumper and ripped of the arm, tying it around my forehead.

"Thankyou, for patching me up, why did you do that?"

she did not reply but looked like she wanted too.

Instead they began to scratch at their window with their fingers in an x shape.There were already lots of scratches visible in this x but they kept going. They scratched and scratched until it was about halfway through the window. They kept going for hours and hours never stopping. I decided to help her in return for helping me. I was wearing a ring with a pointed edge and began scratching at the top half. She looked at me. bowed her head for a second then continued only on the down half of the x.

We continued for who knows how long. She broke through on both parts of the bottom and helped me on the top till we had breaks in all the quarters. Then she stood back and took a deep breath before punching the window with all her might. After hundreds of punches and a few bloody knuckles later It shattered in the middle leaving a hole big enough to climb through after some further punching. She climbed through to stand on the stained windowsill and climbed over to my windowsill before beckoning for me to follow. Except I couldn't. For it was raining.

"I'm allergic to water, if I go out in the rain ill burn."

she stood their for a second before climbing down the drainpipes and running. Great. I helped a crazy person escape. I know they helped me and everything but their probably locked in here for a reason. After a while I heard the door unlocking. Shit. What was I gonna do. I panicked. If I went out the window I would burn instantly and likely fall off, not being able to move. If I stay here then the brother could get me and I don't want to run into him again. I hid behind where the door would open too and it flew open a second later.

It shut and there stood the neighbours daughter. She had in her hands a coat, large thick wellies, and a huge umbrella. Aswell as clingfilm(plastic wrap for all you Americans) and waterproof ductape. She opened the umbrella and I was confused as to why, she put the umbrella in my hand and positioned it above my head. I stayed in that position and watched as she used the clingfilm to create walls attaching them on top of the umbrella and sticking them at the sides. She then gave me the wellies and coat, motioning for me to put them on.

When she had finished she'd created me a waterproof environment by creating walls for the umbrella. It was genius in thought, but would it actually work. I put the wellies and coat on and she slid under the umbrella. She opened the door and we snuck down the stairs and outside as fast as possible. Luckily her family seemed to be away leaving us free to escape. We walked across the watery pavements as to not splash any water within the umbrella. Outside of it though nothing was getting in.

I was actually fine for a bit.

But then the neighbours saw us.

They hopped out of their car and ran straight towards us. They were about to tackle us when the girl pushed me and the umbrella out the way. The water splashed on my calf and began to burn. I felt dizzy suddenly as the neighbours tried to grab my arm. They eventually ripped the clingfilm tossing their daughter to the floor and grabbing me out of the umbrella. I began to burn like crazy and I silently screamed unable to use my voice again, why couldn't I speak. I heard the father whisper something followed by saying clearly

"Go home to your room, Never make contact with my daughter again, Do not tell anyone about this."

I listened

I walked home

being burnt alive by cold rain

I walked back to the house ignoring Tubbo and Aimsey's concerns and went to my room. It wasn't flooded anymore but required some cleaning. I walked over to my bed and layed flat before falling into a deep sleep.

Listen.Obey.Follow