Sherlock Blade

(I want to address something before I begin. I will be including Techno in stories as I believe if we left him out of them it would be an insult to his memory and as if he never existed int he first place leaving him out. With that said enjoy some Techno who's been watching too many sherlock related stuff.)

(Techno pov)

Me and the rest of the SBI drove up towards Ranboo's house after getting a call at 2 am of him crying and shaking because Tubbo and Aimsey were gone with Tubbo's blood all over his bedroom. When we got there he was hiding and shaking crying their eyes out. They sobbed out what happened. How he fell asleep and woke up to see blood all over him and his room. His car full of blood with his housemates missing.

As soon as we entered a distinct iron smell had established itself in my nose. Blood. There's also a smell of lasanga. Paired with a large pot and a few pans scattered on the stove I would say Aimsey was cooking here. I know it's Aimsey because there are long brown hairs on the counters mixed with red fibres from her iconic beanie. The food was still on the stove and burning the pots and it's contents. She either left in such a hurry that she forgot to turn them off or she was taken. If she was taken Ranboo would have heard the screams and came running. Their senses are impeccable. There's also no signs of a struggle. No scratches or scuffs anywhere. If they were taken then there would be more hairs and beanie fibres aswell as scratches possibly a few drops of blood from whoever would have taken them. The door was also locked and we had to force it open as Ranboo was having a panic attack upstairs. I stayed downstairs as the others comforted him. There was however a second set of evidence more suited to Tubbo. Blood on the floor in a path like line with the edges of footprints imbedded in it. Someone who was bleeding was dragged across the floor. This was mixed with short hairs, green hoodie fibres and indications of medium sized hands dragging against the blood trail. To big to be Aimsey, too small to be Ranboo, plus Ranboo was still here so this wasn't them. There was also a third set of fibres, a mix of black, white, red, and green, thinner than the hoodie fibres but longer. Some kind of fabric jacket or fleece. Christmas themed maybe? I inspected the footprints more. UK size 12 pretty sure that's Ranboo's size. Trainer like shoes with little points at the very edges, reminiscent of a star. Converses likely. pared with the fainter markings of the shoe indicating it was a lighter weight shoe rather than something like a heavy boot. I went up the stairs following the blood trail to the origins. In Ranboo's room.

Inside the room Ranboo was curled in the corner wearing his signature varsity jacket and converse. This time however they were covered in red blood. Strong scent of iron and dirt. There was dirt underneath their nails and in their hair. Mud scuffing on their jeans. They'd been out recently. There was also a few splinters in their hands. Trees perhaps? or a handle of something old. There was no wooden furniture in the house that didn't have a layer of paint or something preventing splinters to they must have got them somewhere else. Small blisters on their palms indicating use of something like a hammer, axe or shovel. A tool with a wooden handle. In the room there was a larger pool of blood indicating that was where the injury took place. There was also small scratches on the wheels of the chair nearby and a dent in the desk, someone fell down hitting themselves on the desk and scratching the chair in the process, these were also new scratches, not faded. I opened the wardrobe to find nothing interesting. The only remotely cool thing in there other than the clothing was a vhs tape collection and player. How would that help? Wait. There were small fingerprints made of what appeared to be cocoa powder. Ranboo doesn't have fingerprints, he was born without them. Someone else used these. One with loads of fingerprints was dented and partly smashed. Accident? or getting rid of evidence? some third party touched these but is it important. Maybe these tapes were secret. "Ranboo what's with the tapes?"

"Don't touch them. There important. Not to be played." They sat very still saying that firmly. As if all the fear had evaporated from their body being replaced with a cold lifeless tone. They started to shake again after.

one of the tapes was unravelled and the broken one had just ever so slightly been unravelled. Someone started it but a second or so later were stopped. The owner of the fingerprints and probably why it was broken. It was broken with the two ends facing down. Indicating it could have been dropped. If he cared so much about these why was one unravelled and the other smashed seemingly dropped? There's also the tiny blood spots on them linking them to the crime scene outside the wardrobe

So Tubbo was injured and dragged away whilst Aimsey seemed to have left willingly. Maybe she saw something and ran for it. That would explain the stove still on, DNA around it, but no struggle or blood tracing to her. Maybe she saw Tubbo. There's also these secretive tapes but I'm not sure what they're telling me. I then remembered that the car was also bloodied. I ran outside to inspect the final area. Inside there were the fibres belonging to Aimsey as well as the beanie itself Hidden in the footwell in the backseat area behind the driver seat. Hiding from the driver? or was she sitting behind the driver and dropped the beanie. There was DNA tracing to Tubbo in the boot. Blood, hair, fibres and Benson the duck himself. Benson must have been in Tubbo's pocket when he was in the car. He wasn't there willingly as he wouldn't have left a broken Benson. Benson was broken by the taker in the process of taking Tubbo without them realising he was in Tubbo's pocket. Him falling out when he was eventually taken out the trunk. He wasn't going out willingly as a blood line went across the boot. A body being dragged out. There was also a chunk of green hoodie wedged in the edge of the boot. A sleeve. Must have caught on the boot as the body was dragged out.

So we have a converse wearing taker in a fabric jacket with large feet who dragged Tubbo into the boot of Ranboo's car and took off dumping the body before returning. Aimsey would have snuck into the car following this person and Tubbo. It's someone she knows as if a random stranger had taken him she would have attacked him with one of the cooking knifes as a weapon but the driver seat is clean.

so someone close to Aimsey is the taker. Someone who she cares enough about to not attack straight away.

Signs point to Ranboo but we don't have a motive. Or any solid proof, all we have is weak connections. Maybe the neighbours know? I sped over to the neighbours but saw an alleyway by the side of their house next to Ranboo's window. I knocked repeatedly but the neighbours refused to open. Eventually they caved but refused to talk about their tall neighbour. Saying they were the devil and that they worsened their sick psycho daughter. Who calls their child a sick psycho?

"One more thing before you leave. Don't steer Ranboo of his track. He's fine how he is leave him be. Leave this neighbourhood now. Or you will face the consequences."

ok dramatic much. I pulled my trench coat up further around me and tipped my hat as it began to rain heavily. Okay maybe I'm also a bit dramatic. But come on it's a cool look the trench coat and hat, matches my vibe.

I will solve this. I will find out where they went. I will keep searching. Even if it's the last thing I do.