23: seductive morning

Mature warning

Averil's pov
I felt the bed moving all across and and I grumbled kicking whatever was moving. "Mmmnn.. stop it im tryin' to sleep!" I whine kicking my legs up and down.

The same moving repeated but just way slower. I opened my eyes and pulled the blanket off of me.

I looked to my side to see Owen on Malachi's lap and Cassius in-front of Owen. They were thrusting into him, his slick was leaking everywhere and the smell was overwhelming causing me to harden.

How did both of them fit into him like that?

I gasped at the sight and looked down quickly only to gasp again. I was naked, memories from yesterday's morning appeared and I snatched the blanket I pulled off of me and wrapped it around my body.

Had I slept the whole day?

"F-fuck good morning honey" Owen moaned into Malachai's shoulder. The two alphas looked at me with hooded eyes.

"Come here puppy, let me take care of you." Cassius says with a husky voice.

I swallowed hard and crawled his way.

He pulled out of Owen and pushed me against the the bed. He spread my legs allowing me to still cover half of my body with the blanket and I felt something wet against my entrance.

I looked up and it was his tongue. I let out a high pitch whimper and gripped his hair. His tongue dipped into my hole and swirled around my walls, the feeling of him lapping at my slick made my eyes roll to the back of my head.

His licking turned into slurping and I propped up my leg's on his shoulder and yanked his hair foward.

My back arched and I moaned when he stuck a finger in and continued to lick.

"You taste so fucking sweet, this little hole is ours and ours only, okay?" He bit my inner thigh when I didn't say anything.

I yelped.

"Mmn— yes— yes all yours, please"

I squeezed my eyes shut and let out all the sounds I could.

He praised me and continued eating me out.

Owen hovered over me, his knees at both sides of me and he slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirls against each others. He broke the kiss so I could breathe. I panted heavily.

That same swollen feeling in my dick from yesterday appeared and I closed my legs and attempted to squirm away from Cassius mouth.

Owen opened my legs back up forcefully and his hands wrapped around my member. I closed my eyes tightly at the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

Another shadow loomed over me and it was Malachai stroking his cock back and forth as he looked down at me with the most intense yet lustful eyes ever.

Before you knew it white strings spilled out of me. Soft cries of pleasure escaped me and I was scooped up by Malachai.

"Good boy, oh you're such a good boy." He cooed at me and wiped the tears from my face. I laid my head back against his chest, breathing heavily.

Owen licks the cum off of my stomach and Cassius wipes his mouth with the biggest smirk on his face.

I felt bad that Malachai didn't get to release himself..

"You're such a obedient puppy!" Owen clapped his hands with a huge smile on his face.

I smiled at that.