Valentines Day P4

Thalia Grace updated her status:
PIIIIIIIIPER. PERCY AND ANNABETH STILL HAVENT SPILLED!
Comments:
Piper McLean: Gods, really?
Grover Underwood: YES! TELLLLLLLLL MEEEEEEEE.
Piper McLean: Hm. . .
Percy Jackson: Noooooo. Piper!
Nico di Angelo: Come on, Piper!
Jason Grace: Pipes, come on
Annabeth Chase: Piper. Are we friends.
Leo Valdez: Tell me, Beauty Queen!
Piper McLean: Okay!
Percy Jackson: PLEASE PIPER!
Piper McLean: Tell them yourself.
Annabeth Chase: Just tell them Seaweed Brain, you know Piper, it will sound better coming from you.
Percy Jackson: Um. . . Annabeth may or may not now be my fiancé.
Thalia Grace: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GODS! WHAT THE HADES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Nico di Angelo: YOU PROPOSED TO HER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Piper McLean: YES YES YES! PERCABETH!!!!!
Leo Valdez: Good job bro. *virtual high-five*
Leo Valdez: BUT WHAT?!?!
Annabeth Chase: Yeah. . .
Jason Grace: YOU GUYS ARE 18!!!
Thalia Grace: *laughing* Annabeth, you said yes?
Annabeth Chase: Uh, yeah?
Thalia Grace: Gods. Little Annabeth Chase said yes! *cracks up so dam hard*
Annabeth Chase: *death glare*
Grover Underwood: I can't believe it.
Frank Zhang: Hang on. You're getting married?
Percy Jackson: No, we are gonna stab each other to death. Of course we are! I proposed, that is kinda what happens.
Hazel Levesque: Is it going to be a long engagement, or are you seriously going to get married at 18.
Annabeth Chase: Um. . .
Percy Jackson: We are getting married this year.
Calypso: OH MY GODS! WHEN!
Annabeth Chase: October? (A/N It's February)
Piper McLean: OH MY GODS! That is so soon! But, anyway, my mother has been planning this wedding since you were twelve. She has things prepared.
Annabeth Chase: Okay.
1. Aphrodite has been planning our wedding!?
2. SINCE WE WERE TWELVE?!?!
Piper McLean: Yeah.
Percy Jackson: How did she know we would be together?
Aphrodite: Oh, it was clear sweetheart. Do you remember that nice little chat we had a few years back? You were both very obvious. Ca-ute. Annabeth was soooooo jealous of Rachel! And Percy, you were always jealous of the Son of Hermes, Luke Castellan. And on Mount St. Helens. EEEEEEEEK. ASDFGHJKL! I was so happy! I knew you guys would be together, you just had to get past the Athena and Poseidon rivalry. But Annabeth was still crushing on Percy from Day 1. Oh, and when she kissed his cheek after the chariot race! OH MY GODS! ASDFGHJKL! And then Annabeth took that poisoned knife for him! *squeals* Percy was soooooo happy. When you finally got together, that was sooooo cute! SOOOOOOOO DAM ADORABLE! You were under the water for hours. *wink, wink* And then when Percy disappeared. Oh, Hera was so nasty, but the lovey-dovey helpless expression on Annabeth's face! Oh, and how Percy could only remember Annabeth! ASDFGHJKL! Then Annabeth did everything to get him back. Oh, that reuniting was soooooooooo adorable! You were so sad Annabeth, scared he wouldn't remember you. But no, he did. And it was so cute! *fangirl squeal* And that night in the stables! Oh, gods! And when Percy fell into Tartarus for you, Annabeth! That was soooooooooooo. . . . I just can't. . .
Piper McLean: Mum, stop.
Frank Zhang: Wow.
Piper McLean: Trust me. Once she went on for like. . . 10 hours.
Aphrodite: Oh, yeah. I invited Piper for a chat.
Piper McLean: It was a long chat.
Aphrodite: Wait until Athena hears.
Percy Jackson: Styx. I never thought of that.
Annabeth Chase: We'll Iris Message her and tell her later.
Percy Jackson: *gulps*