prologue

In a land where love stories are spun like golden thread, and happy endings are as common as fleas on a palace dog, you'd think I, Jungkook, would have had my fill of adventures and damsels in distress

In a land where love stories are spun like golden thread, and happy endings are as common as fleas on a palace dog, you'd think I, Jungkook, would have had my fill of adventures and damsels in distress. But fate has a funny way of laughing in the face of expectations, and it certainly got a kick out of yanking my life in a completely unexpected direction.

So here I was, minding my own business in the outskirts of verdantia when I stumbled upon a tower. Now, I've encountered my fair share of peculiarities, but a towering prison nestled in the middle of nowhere takes the cake. Naturally, my curiosity got the better of me. After all, it's not every day you come across a potential treasure trove or a hidden princess in dire need of a charming rogue like yours truly.

As I crept closer, preparing to unleash my dazzling charm and irresistible wit, I couldn't help but wonder what kind of maiden could be locked up in such an extravagant cage. 

Little did I know that behind those towering walls, a whole new chapter of my life was waiting to be written. And trust me, my life had plenty of chapters—thieves, cons, and close saves with the long arm of the law. But this...this was different. This was a chance to rewrite the rules, to take a tale as old as time and sprinkle it with a dash of my own irresistible charm.

 Hold on tight, my friends, because Jeon Jungkook is about to show you a twist on the old story that'll leave you laughing, swooning, and hoping  for a love that defies all expectations.

.A retelling of Tangled - Taekook version.

it's not what you expect. It's not a simple fairytale.

It gets darker. It gets fun. It gets sad. But more importantly it's an adventure!