Prologue

Legends. Sensational. Superstars.

These were just a few words used to describe Sunset Curve, the band from the 90s that came so close to super-stardom.

Luke Patterson, lead singer and lead guitarist for Sunset Curve, the living firework with a gift worth a million words to be shared with the world. Reginald Peters, better known as Reggie, Sunset's bassist and backup vocalist, the country-loving rockstar with a heart of gold. Alexander Mercer, known as Alex to his friends, Sunset's drummer and backup vocalist alongside Reggie, gifted with empathy and a kind-hearted soul. Bobby Shaw, the band's rhythm guitarist and backup vocalist with 2 of his bandmates, a flirt and almost as outspoken as Sunset's lead singer.

That was before the story that dominated headlines for weeks. Before everyone moved on to other things. Fashion trends, celebrity gossip, and after a few months, Hollywood's newest sensation, Trevor Wilson.

Author's Note:

So that was the prologue for my first ever JATP fic, "The Faded Star". Please feel free to vote or leave comments with your thoughts, and I hope you have a great day/night. 📍Please don't be silent readers!!!📍

I will not tolerate slander on any characters in my story or the actors who portray them in the show (Caleb Covington is the only exception to this rule).

(Please keep language appropriate in the comments & be respectful to each other).