LEATHER. JACKET

Note: This is during some time in Season 2, Charles decides to give away his clothes from (Season 1) to Noel as he was the only one interested.

*****

"Dude, what's with all the black?" Noel scoffs as he looks at the skull details of the black tee. Charles was folding the clothes and putting them into the luggage bag as Noel threw the t-shirt into the pile of clothes next to Charles.

"Isn't it what you wanted?" Charles groaned as he struggled to fold the leather jacket in his hands. "Just pick what you want," he sighed and threw the leather jacket to Noel. The jacket fell on Noel's face which made Charles snicker. 

Noel lifted the leather jacket from his face and examined it, an irregularly large number of zippers, red accents, and gothic details, the leather still being in good quality. Noel felt the soft inner of the jacket, it surprised him that it had a different material than the hard black leather.

"Are you sure you don't want this?" Noel asks Charles before lifting the jacket for him to see. Charles hesitantly nods in response while continuing to fold the pile of clothes into the luggage bag.

"Well it looks cool, I mean I want it but I think you can still wear it," Noel suggested and continued to show the older male the leather jacket.  

"Yeah, uhm," Charles looks at the jacket again and thinks. "Yeah, whatever, just take it," he says finally while folding the last piece of clothing from the once-tall pile.

Noel shrugs and stands up from where he was sitting, he walks up to the mirror in the room, while trying out the leather jacket. He admired the way the leather jacket made him stand out, it was a dark colour but it made him feel like he was going to be the light of the show, the material of the leather shone by the lighting of the room, the zippers and chains dangled and moved as he moved his body to carefully examine all the details and patterns on the jacket. 

"Cool," he said under his breath. He turned to look at Charles who had just finished packing up all his 'old' clothes in the luggage bag, zipping it close. Charles felt his glances and looked up to see him.

"Damn," Charles whistled. "You're definitely winning over girls with that," Charles said. "Or maybe, some certain someone," Charles hummed.

"Shut up, I don't know what you're talking about," Noel groaned with a small smile on his face. Charles knew Noel knows exactly who he meant.

Charles walked up to Noel and sat down on the chair beside the mirror. He watched as Noel made embarrassing poses in front of the mirror, which made him laugh and Noel pout in humiliation.

"Here," Noel took off the jacket and handed it to him. Charles looked up at him.

"What?" Charles asked the younger boy.

"Wear it," Noel said as he shoved the jacket into Charles's face. 

Noel grabbed Charles's hand and lifted him up from his seat. Charles looked at the leather jacket in front of his hands, he felt the smooth leather surface and the rough chains and zippers scattered on the jacket.

"Hurry up, gramps," Noel groans.

Charles rolled his eyes in response as he wears the jacket. He looks up to see his reflection, the black leather matched his hair, and made his eyes stick out, the red accents matched his crimson pupils and the heavy amount of zippers made the ensemble complete. Cool, he thought to himself, he adjusts the cuffs of his sleeves and adjusted the collar of the jacket.

He looks at Noel and grins, he looks back at the mirror. He grins confidently as he finger guns his own reflection with a wink. Noel shakes his head and laughs along. 

"You know what," Charles asks the younger male as his hands slowly moved from the bottom of the jacket to the top. He felt the sewn-on red elements, the disordered zippers.

"I think I'll keep this one," Charles says. Noel nods

"Alright, I'm leaving. Thanks for the clothes," Noel says

"Sure," Charles says continuing to admire himself in the reflection. Noel walks across the room to pick up the luggage bag as Charles listens to the footsteps of Noel walking towards the door he starts to reconsider, and he looks down at the leather jacket once again.

"You sure?" Noel joked as he opens the room's door, ready to leave. Charles grins and follows him to the door.

"Actually, Noel," Charles says holding the door. 

"Yeah?" 

"I think I have some clothes I want to keep," Charles answers him. Without hesitation, Noel hands him back the baggage.