FIRST. DATE

Note: Noel is Charles's #1 wingman, along with Corey and Jiwon in making sure no one ruins Charles's first date.

*****

"Thanks for walking me home, cero," the blonde girl smiles, her emerald eyes gleaming, the atmosphere was a colour of orange hue as it was late however the sun still shining, and her golden streaks of hair shimmered, it made her glow, an angel. Charles's crimson eyes shined at the sight, his face flushed with pink.

"It's no problem," he smiled back. 

"I'll be going now, bye," Mia waves as she turns her back to open the house gate. As she was entering the house Charles called out to her.

"Wait," Charles raised his hand towards her in an attempt to make her stop. 

"Yes?" Mia turns back. 

"Are you...how do I say this," Charles scratch his head and fiddled his fingers, swaying his body awkwardly. "Any plans tomorrow?" He said finally.

Mia thought for a while before answering him. "Nope, I'm free tomorrow,"

"I thought, maybe, if you want," Charles stopped between phrase by phrase. "You wanna go out tomorrow? Me and you?" 

"Well, where do you want to go, together," Mia blushes slightly. Seeing her face fill colours of pink, a small smile forms on her face as she tucks in her hair behind her ear. Charles gulped, he starts getting nervous.

"Well, I heard of a new cat cafe that recently opened, around here," Charles continued. 

"I would love to," Mia says immediately. Which made Charles stunned.

"What?" Charles couldn't believe his ears.

"I'll meet you tomorrow, does 10 in the morning sound good?" Mia says as she puts her hands together.

"Yes...Yes!" Charles exclaims excitedly. "I'll definitely...see you there," Charles stammered in embarrassment.

"So, it's a date," Mia says with a flustered smile.

"Yeah," Charles couldn't get any happier.

"So..." Mia stops. She slowly turns, her back facing Charles. "I'll be going!" Mia runs into the house, before locking the door, she waves at Charles and closes the door. Leaving the dark-haired standing outside her house gate. 

"Yes!" Charles shouts out, he celebrates by himself, happily punching the air. "You did it! You did it, Charles!" Charles says to himself. A date, he smiles at the thought, pink flushing onto his face once again, he continued celebrating to himself until a voice interrupted him.

"Hey, you! Don't scream so loudly!" A man shouts at him from his house gate. Which made Charles have to apologise and leave quickly. He then runs home while smiling brightly.

"Hey, honey," His mom says from the living room, hearing Charles open the door.

"Hey, Mom," Charles says. "Hey, Dad," he waves at his dad sitting next to his mom on the couch.

"Dinner is already ready, would you like to eat first?" His mother asks him.

"Well, uh," Charles thinks. "I need to do something first, I'll eat later," 

"What do you have to do?" Charles's mom asks him. 

"Well, I gotta...It's nothing important. I'm just going somewhere tomorrow with..." Charles unexpectedly starts blushing as he thinks about what happened earlier. His mother notices this immediately.

"Charles...darling?" His mother gasps. "Do you have a girlfriend?

"Mom!" Charles turns red. "Don't say it like that, I didn't even say anything! I'll come down later!" Charles shouts. However, Mrs Rose also noticed that Charles did not deny her question.