YOU. LIKE HIM TOO ? (Part 1)

Note: Both Mia and Jiwon found out they have a crush on the same person

THIS ONE-SHOT DOES NOT RELATE TO ANY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS/PARTS(ONESHOTS)!!!!!

ALERT!!

Jiwon's side: 🕸️
Mia's side: 🌼
Charles's side: 🦇

🕸️

"What should I do?" Jiwon suddenly exclaimed, causing Corey to snap to attention, confused by the unexpected question. 

"What?" Corey inquired, his confusion mounting at the abruptness of Jiwon's query. 

"Charles," Jiwon uttered bluntly, further mystifying Corey, who could only remember sharing his top basketball tips with Jiwon. 

"What about Charles?" Corey chuckled, trying to grasp the connection. 

"I like him," Jiwon confesses, dropping the bombshell that leaves Corey utterly astonished. 

"What," Corey gasped in disbelief, struggling to process the unexpected revelation. 

"What?" Jiwon repeats, seeking clarity amidst the sudden whirlwind of emotions.

"What! What? What! Jiwon...what?" Corey tried desperately to articulate his thoughts, his words getting caught in a jumble of confusion. Distressed, he stuttered, "Dude, are you being...real with me, right now?" 

Jiwon, with a solemn expression, simply nodded in confirmation. "I liked him since..." pausing to recollect his emotions, Jiwon finally revealed, "I liked him for a long while now," a wave of vulnerability washed over him as the weight of his confession hung in the air.

Corey nodded in response to the monotone fellow and offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry, it's just that... you surprised me," he explained softly. Reflecting on the unexpected encounter, he couldn't help but acknowledge that this was certainly an unusual way to start a conversation. Contemplating his acquaintance with Jiwon, Corey wasn't taken aback by the lack of surprise, as such interactions had become somewhat customary between them.

"So..." Jiwon blushes slightly, his cheeks tinged with a rosy hue as he grasps the implication of his sudden confession of admiration for Charles. A moment of vulnerability hangs in the air between them. "What should I do?" he questions, his voice laced with uncertainty.

Corey responds in a measured tone, "Jiwon, I wish I could help but...I honestly have no idea,"

"Oh," Jiwon sighs in disappointment as he looks down, his shoulders slumping dejectedly. The unexpected reaction from Corey sends a sudden wave of panic coursing through him, his mind racing with worry.

"Sorry, I'm not the best when it comes to romance advice," he said with a self-deprecating chuckle, a slight blush colouring his cheeks as he shrugged and flashed a warm, friendly smile to show his sincerity.