SCHOOL. DANCE (pt 1)

Note: Noel convinces Charles that he has a crush on Jiwon. IMPORTANT: This is an alternative where Charles and Mia aren't dating!!

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER - FIRST.DATE !!!

🕸️

Charles has had a crush on 3 people in his life, during year 3 in primary school, he was the top student in the school, and the girl who caught his eye was his seat partner, a girl who was both charming and intelligent.

They both shared their knowledge since being the best students in class, but that was just a tiny crush, which didn't last long...

Another girl, beautiful and kind, the popular student, Mia, who he'd had a crush on for years.

He had finally confessed to her during his first year in high school but was unfortunately rejected since she wasn't ready for love.

He understood and kindly accepted, and they both became close friends with interests in fashion and design.

The last person he had a crush on...was it really a crush? Or was it his imagination, was it the way he looked, he's very attractive, those pitch-dark eyes that could drown you and his moonlight smile

Or maybe it was his voice, comforting and low, like the waves at the ocean shore.

Or his hair, silky smooth, he looked like one of those guys on television that made girls scream. The more Charles thought about him, the more he felt his heart beat fast every second.

He didn't want to admit those feelings, was it wrong to like him? He thought, maybe I just really like him as a friend.

He feels crazy and confused, was it a crush or not? The mixed feelings he had was unbearable, he needed a guide or an answer.

Was he in love or was it just admiration? This wasn't the first time he had a crush, so why was this so different?

"You look stupid," Noel says. Charles turns back to look at the young teen who had two canned drinks in his hands. He sighed and sat next to Charles and handed him the canned drink.

They both sulked back against the bench. Charles gulped down the canned drink quickly, the liquid dripping down his chin as he wiped it away with his hand.

Noel looked deliberately at Charles, he noticed where Charles's eyes met, it was the boys on the court playing basketball. Noel followed where his red eyes traced, he noticed the tall figure moving around the court, he wasn't too muscular but his build was fit. Noel noticed the other side of the court where girls stared and wooed at him which made Charles frown.

"Jiwon, we love you!" a voice shouted out in the group of girls as they continued to watch. The girls continue to chatter and give compliments to him but he paid no mind.

Noel noticed how Jiwon turned away from the girls' gazes to look at the person next to him, Charles. However, the red-eyed male did not notice his gesture and continued to brood silently.

"Oh," Noel said with a face of realisation. He hesitated but reached out to Charles. "So...how's things going with you and Mia?" he asks.

Charles looks at him and rolls his eyes. "That was a while ago, I told you, she's just a close friend now,"

"Right, I know that. Then anyone...new?" Noel questions again while crossing his arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Charles shakes his head, avoiding Noel's glare.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," Noel said as he poked Charles continuously until he shoved Noel's hand away, Noel then starts looking at Jiwon and then back at him. Charles realises who he was eyeing and pushed Noel away, creating little distance between them.