Wings of Fire in What if Prologue

Every timeline is possible. Anytime a dragon makes a big decision, a choice that could affect the entire timeline, it splits. Causing timelines that are ideal, and ones that aren't. Every timeline branches off from the prime timeline. The further away from the first timeline, the less likely the events and choices that were made. Many choices caused the timelines we will soon observe. 

Time...

Space...

Reality...

It's more than a linear path...

It's a prism of endless possibility...

Where a single choice can branch off into infinite timelines...

Creating alternate stories from the ones you know...

I am The Watcher...

I am your guide through these vast new timelines...

So follow me... 

and ponder the question...

What if?

Timeline 27

Like usual, Sunny woke up with boundless amounts of energy. It was going to be a great day. She could feel it. Today would be the day she discovered her animus magic! Sunny could see it now, she would make a rock fly into her claws and Morrowseer would announce it to everyone. There would be cheers and celebration and everyone would be happy. Sunny found it funny her nightwing friends didn't know why she was so important. Mindreading wasn't necessary to figure out most of them were jealous of all the attention she received from everyone important. Her powers were a secret only the queen, Morrowseer, and a few others knew about knew about. Well, of course Sunny knew about it as well. 

A few of the other dragonets were waking up, Sunny would've loudly wished them all a good morning, but she didn't want to wake the ones that were still asleep. (They tended to be grumpier than usual when awoken suddenly) She smiled at the awake nightwing dragonets when she got up from her resting place and practically skipped into the hallway. (She was very excited) Sunny tried not to think about how the other dragonets looked at her with disgust and jealousy. (especially Feirceteeth) Nothing was going to ruin this day. Today she was going to prove that she wasn't her father. Today she was going to prove that was useful, and needed here on the island. Today would the start of a long journey to save her tribe. 

What if Morrowseer found out about Sunny?