What If Icewings discovered Pantala? Part 2

Time...

Space...

Reality...

It's more than a linear path...

It's a prism of endless possibility...

Where a single choice can branch off into infinite timelines...

Creating alternate stories from the ones you know...

I am the The Watcher...

I am your guide through these vast new timelines...

So follow me...

and ponder the question...

What if?

***

All great dragons believe in a dream. A vision of the future they strive for and will do anything to make reality. Crystalized is one of those dragons, a low ranking icewing who had a dream in which travel to other continents was possible and accessible to everyone. In most timelines Crystalized's dream remains that, a dream, one that he would carry with him until his death. In timeline 364 however, Crystalized had the means to reach his dream. In this timeline he had animus magic. His one gift given to the tribe being the Gift of Discovery, which connected the baren tundra of the ice kingdom, to the luscious forests of Pantala. Unfortunately, not every icewing will agree with his vision, believing the tribe's isolation is the key to its superiority. Whether they like it or not, this new gift will change the tribe, in ways little expected. What if Opal did more to change her timeline? What if Crystalized secretly went to Pantala? What if a beetlewing met an Icewing?

Timeline 364

What if Icewings discovered Pantala?

Crystalized

The rest of the day felt like a blur, when he was dragged back through the gateway, everyone was so, loud. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE! One yelled. "HOW IS THIS A GIFT!?" Another screamed. Crystalized saw Iceshard looking down at him with a cold, hard stare. It made Crystalized feel more frozen, all the threats he made now flooding back into his head. Oh no, is this the end!? Will I die!? I'm sorry mom and dad! "Release him!" He heard the queen order loudly. The icewing that was holding him loosened his grip, letting Crystalized get up and jump back. He was shaking uncontrollably as he frantically looked at everyone's faces. Many looked like they wanted to kill him right here and now. Crystalized felt a strong urge to run back through the portal, back to the other continent and its beautiful landscape. 

He saw his sister and parents in the back of the crowd, worry written all over their faces. Gannet had something other than worry on her face. There was anger, determination, knowing her she was planning to fight off the icewings there to help him escape. "I told you to retrieve him, not to restrain him." The queen sternly reprimanded the gaurd, as she walked towards him. Her tall intimidating presence made Crystalized want to faint. Her face was unreadable, but it wasn't an angry expression. Her voice lowered as if she and Crystalized were the only ones there. "Young icewing, it seems that your gift has caused an uproar. I suggest you take your leave before something, bad happens." The queen's face now showing a layer of concern for him. Crystalized bowed as politely and calmly as he could. "Yes, your majesty."