What if Morrowseer found out about Sunny? Part 2

Time...

Space...

Reality...

It's more than a linear path...

It's a prism of endless possibility...

Where a single choice can branch off into infinite timelines...

Creating alternate stories from the ones you know...

I am the Watcher...

I am your guide through these vast news realities...

So follow me...

And ponder the question...

What if?...

We return to timeline 27, where Sunny, a child of a leader of outlaws, and an animus dragon is taken from the cave she was born in, and the dragons she knew. Morrowseer, one of the nightwings most commited to their cause, had correctly guessed Sunny's existence and changed the course of his timeline forever. Deathbringer, a nightwing assassin who's loyalty caused his mother's death, had gathered enough information to deduce the lost dragonet's location. Morrowseer had his continuation of the animus bloodline. Taking Sunny and Glory from their home and friends to accomplish the plan to take over the rainforest. This conviction caused the young rainwings' death, and a harder life for the young hybrid. Morrowseer would need Sunny on his side, so he could control her far better than he could control her father. The taken dragonets of destiny are replaced, Glory never becomes queen, and Sunny must grow up in one of the bleakest places on the continent. What if Sunny hated her parents? What if Sunny brought light to the nightwing island? What if Flame and Viper were dragonets of destiny?

Timeline 27

What if Morrowseer found out about Sunny

Sunny

If Sunny could describe her life on the volcanic island in one word, it would be anything but easy.

The little dragonet followed the large black dragon through the tunnel. After a few paces for Morrowseer (and a lot for Sunny) it started smelling, weird. Smoke, like what came off the fires Kestrel and Dune created, and there was a lot of it. Sunny began to gag from the as the foul, unclean air filled her lungs. Sunny looked up, Morrowseer was looking down on her, his calculating gaze that pierced into her. After a long pause as Sunny's eyes began to sting, Morrowseer scooped her up and placed her on his back like on the flight here. Tears started welling up in the dragonet's eyes as she tried to get used to her surroundings. She blinked, and saw two unfriendly looking nightwings in their path, they stared up at her, with curiosity. Whatever questions they were going to ask were silenced with a look from Morrowseer.

Her new home was as fascinating as it was terrifying. There were tons of black dragons flying around, illuminated by the glow of a red, glowing liquid Sunny had never heard of before. "H-hey" Sunny sputtered "What's that red glowing stuff all over?" "That's lava." Morrowseer sighed. "Do your best to avoid it." "Right." Sunny responded quickly.

Eventually Sunny found themselves in a giant cave. There were nightwings everywhere! On all sides, seated on rows upon rows of seating. The entire place was illuminated by the bright red glow of lava that cast an earie presence on the entire gathering. Morrowseer placed Sunny next to him, as she stared up at the nightwings. The once loud and boisterous gathering was replaced by cold, dead silence. All eyes on them. Sunny shifted uncomfortably on her claws and looked away from the harsh gazes. She wished Clay was here, he always found a way to make her feel better.