Care for him 😏

Hei guy's who are you? So today I am here with a new update, should i kinda write it a different way 🤔🤔,,, Aghhhh! What the hell is different,,, let's see 🙈🙈🙈🙈

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
            Story contains  1043 word's
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

                 Enjoy 🎊🎉🎇🎆🧨

Rain wakes up by a loud sound which is his alarm clock and then he realised that he is late for today. So, he imidiatly dress-up and went out for his office as he don't want to be scrolled by his boss.And after reaching to the office there he got a lot of work , that's why he totally forgot to have his breakfast. Now it's almost evening and still he doing his work cuz their company is going to be launched their new collection, so everyone is busy including Payu, Sky and Prapai. But sometimes Payu notice his baby from his room that today he looks so dull,Sky also noticed this,so he made his way to Rain and ask him , is your health is okay, Raini? Rain node his head as he still busy in his work, so Sky ask him to take care of himself and leave from there as he also have so many work. But, in the evening Payu called a emergency meeting cuz he found some wrong action in ongoing project, and in the meeting room when they discussed about this so they found it's one of their employe who made the mistake, and Payu ask roughly everyone who is behind of this mistake, that's when Rain noticed a girl who is also his deskmate is shivering, so he understands the matter and up his hand.

 But, in the evening Payu called a emergency meeting cuz he found some wrong action in ongoing project, and in the meeting room when they discussed about this so they found it's one of their employe who made the mistake, and Payu ask roughly every...

                   Payu's meeting room

Everyone getting shocked after seeing this cuz they know very well how hardworking this boy is, but now Payu is so angry, so he imidiatly said bunch of hars word to Rain, and ask his to leave the meeting room. Rain's eye's gets teary for Payu's word's, Prapai try to stop Payu but it didn't worked as now he is furming in the anger. Everyone felt so bad for Rain, and the girl is shocked what Rain did for her, as he not expected it, cuz so many times she tries to creat trouble for Rain, as everyone loves Rain for his sweet nature. But here Rain's head spins and he falls on the ground, when he tries to leave the office room, and everyone including
Payu , cuz he might not think that kind of things should happen with his baby boy, and his angry vanished after seeing Rain in such condition.

So, he rushed to his baby boy and hold him in his arms, and Rain still faint in Payu's arm's, so the ceo carried him in bridal style and made his way to his office room after ordering Prapai to called their family doctor. Prapai immediately did that and he and his boyfriend also followed Payu.

 Prapai immediately did that and he and his boyfriend also followed Payu

                 Payu's office bedroom

After checking Rain Dr. Say's to Payu that may be the boy haven't eaten properly thats why his sugar lvl drops and to excessive workload he fainted, so the dr prescribed some vitamin and other medicines and said to Payu that this boy have to take a good rest.

So, after leaving the doctor, Prapai and Sky also leave with him, as they noticed Payu set beside on Rain. They never saw Payu like this, and the CEO never care that much for anyone and anyone i mean anyone haven't permitted to enter his office bedroom, which he specially made for his won . And today Rain is here, so that's mean he is special for Payu.For,Payu he is still looking the younger one who lying down in front of him, and for the first time Payu notice the boy closely, his thin baby pink lips, looks like rose patles,his eye lashes are very thick like he use fake eyelashes but it's not true, his fair skin, redish cheeks and his blond hair actually all of his features attached Payu so much, that he leaned down to youngers baby pink lips, cuz it's looks so tempting as the boy made a little pout even he is unconscious.

For,Payu he is still looking the younger one who lying down in front of him, and for the first time Payu notice the boy closely, his thin baby pink lips, looks like rose patles,his eye lashes are very thick like he use fake eyelashes but it's not ...

  (Imagine his eyes are closed and a pouty lips)

But somehow Payu control himself and take a peek in younger cheeks as he wanna to do a hungry kiss but he doesn't wanna to did it when the boy is unconscious, he only did it when the boy is fully aware that what is gonna happen with him and Payu deadly want's to see his baby's reaction when he kissed him. Now, Rain slowly open his eyes and seeing Payu so close to him his heart skip a beat as his crush looks damn saxy in his black outfit,Red lips and dark eye's with black hair,And Payu's untied hair is a big weeknes for Rain.....

 Now, Rain slowly open his eyes and seeing Payu so close to him his heart skip a beat as his crush looks damn saxy in his black outfit,Red lips and dark eye's with black hair,And Payu's untied hair is a big weeknes for Rain

                     That boy 🥲

As, for Rain Payu is looking god damn saxy when he untied his mini long hair. Both are staring each other's eyes, and both of them forget to say anything to eachother as they tries to knew eachother by their eye's.Breaking the silence Rain finally ask Payu that where is he? Is he in any kind of haven, Payu chukled in his mind after seeing his inocent bean, and how cute he looks now with his messy hair and shirt. So , again he leaned closer to his cutee and this action of Payu is enough for Rain to faint aging....

But is he 😉😉😉😉😉

To be continued..........

Note : okay what should i say 🤔,, I don't know 😞,but still i wanna to say something to you guys who coming here to read my story in future, as i am not getting enough reader for my story but it's ok, i hope one day i got it, so here i say that i publish it 3/07/2023...... And it's 11:14 o'clock, so Good night and have a sweet dreams 💝💝💝,sleep tight okay lovelies 🥰🥰🥰🥰,, and like another day's don't forget to comment and give a star to my story for appreciating me ❤️🦋🦋❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
      T  H  A  N  K    Y  O  U    G  U  Y  E  S   ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨