Leena the devil witch🧹

Next morning Payu is the one who wakes up in the morning and he sees that his cute baby sleep peacefully in his chest. So he cups his baby's face in a gentle way, cuz he don't wanna to break Rain's sleep as he knows very well that how much he getting tired in yesterday's night from mentaly and physically 😉😉 too . So Payu trying to going out from the bed after starring the cute face , but Rain slowly opened his eyes , cuz Payu try to sift Rain in pillow from his chest, that's why he again hugged Payu tightly,After seeing this Payu ask his baby that why he wakes up so early, he should get more sleep , as he is so tired. Rain getting so shy after remembering the last night, so he try to hide his red plumpy face under the blanket, but he can't do this cuz Payu hold his hand and stop him to do so and cupped his face and also gave a soft little wet kiss on Rain's cherry lips .

 Rain getting so shy after remembering the last night, so he try to hide his red plumpy face under the blanket, but he can't do this cuz Payu hold his hand and stop him to do so and cupped his face and also gave a soft little wet kiss on Rain's ch...

They are spending their lovely moments together but suddenly Payu's phone rang so loudly and their lovely moments being interrupted. Payu recived the phone with a irritating voice,, from the other side Leena say's actually threatening Payu that if he can't reached at Leena within 10 minutes then Leena called the media and announced what Payu did to her.Payu wanna to screaming at her but he control himself as he knows very well that this time is not the perfect time to teach a lesson to Leena, as they haven't enough proof in their hand to expose Leena. So , Payu agrees to go to Leena . But after hearing that Payu again goes to Leena Rain feeling very scared thinking that Leena grabbed Payu to her and don't let Payu come to him , that's why Rain starts crying and hugged Payu tightly and don't ready to let go Payu off from his hand . Payu understand what Rain is thinking now so he also hugged Rain so caringly and try to explain him the situation but Rain act like a little arrogent child and not even try to hare any kind of explanation what Payu give to him, but somehow doing so much efforts and promises a lot of things also gave a lot of lovely kisses finally Rain aggred to let Payu go.

 Payu understand what Rain is thinking now so he also hugged Rain so caringly and try to explain him the situation but Rain act like a little arrogent child and not even try to hare any kind of explanation what Payu give to him, but somehow doing ...

Here again Leena make a devilish plan to keep Payu in her Palm as she don't know that Payu already knows her devil plan. So when Payu came to the house Leena pretending like a very sick and poor leady infront of Payu and wanna to grab his attention towards her. And in this time she wareing a sexy outfit to seducing Payu as Leena don't know that Payu already have Rain.So ,she keep trying to seducing Payu but Payu didn't even give a single glance at her and sarcastically said to Leena that how can you being so sick as someone came to this house to meet with you at night. Lenna just getting a big shock and her eyes getting bigger like just now her came out form the place, but as he got a master degree in her acting skills so she immediately gathered herself and said to him that person is his friend, he knows about my condition and came here to check for my health. As Leena already knows that she can't deny what Payu say's to her, cuz Payu is not that kind of person whom say's anything without any evidence.