First test of eo 😋

Hei guy's welcome back to my weird story with an another new chapter,,I am not planning to write it today but after reading a story here i think let's gooooooo........ 🤣🤣🤣🤣,, So here i am.......

          ✿Chapter contains 908 word's✿

Now Rain felt a mixture of new fellings , which he never can describe by his own, and thousands of butterflies flying in his stomach as Payu slowly touch his finger tips and slowly slides his hand in upwards,, And Payu felt a extreme soft skin so he thinks that is it really a boy's skin, that's why he looks at Rain so closely, and first time Payu notice that Rain has some feminine features, which looks so cute on his baby boy, but Rain still keep close his eyes tightly and after seeing this a smirk play's on Payu's lips and he felt that a rose extra soft lips attract him so badly, but he didn't want kiss Rain without his permission as he knows very well that this is their firts kiss, and Payu want to make his first kiss so so so special that's why he again leaned his mouth nere Rain's ear and whispered in his deep seductive voice,"can i kiss u on your lips".

And for now Rain can't understand what he says to the boy who is infront of him.But he also want this too badly that's why Rain shook his hade in yes, and after getting his baby boy's permission Payu caress Rain's lips with his thumb, and this action is enough for Rain to feel needy right now, as the person is none other than his crush. And after seeing younger reaction Payu decided to not teasing him and put his lips slowly on his younger's lips, and start playing with those two parts and a slight moning sound can be heard from Rain throat.

But how can Payu being satisfied so he pull Rain to more close to him by grabbing Rain's thin waist and also pinch hum a little bit, and Rain immediately open his mouth for moaning again, and by the use of this opportunity Payu slide his tongue is Rain's mouth and starting to test each and every corner of his baby boy's sweet carven,and for Rain he is moaning so badly as it is his first closeness with someone, but Rain can't handle when Payu start sucking his tongue and his lips one by one so harshly, that's why he grabbed Payu's back hair in his hand for controlling his emotions by one hand and with other hand he grabbed Payu's shirt.

They are kissing almost half n hour and when Payy felt that his baby boy is struggling for taking breath then he break his kiss and attached thier forhad and both of them taking heavy breath for balancing their oxygen level. ( Ohh! Cmn is it too necessary for taking breath 😒).

After sometimes when both of them getting there breath Payu decided to drop Rain at his home as it is almost midnight, so he fixing Rain's clothes and hair too, as both of them are in a big mess, and suddenly Payu felt a little soft soft in Rain's chest, so he hurriedly lookd at Rain's eyes, and he noticed that the boy is feeling very shy that he can melt anytime. So, Payu realised something (and you are dirty minded people 😈,but including mee too😆) but for now he is quite about this matter and about to take Rain from here by holding his hand.

So, after dropping Rain home Payu goes to his house and apologize to everyone for his delay as it's his own birthday, but everyone is not angry with him as Prapai and Sky already told them that all the time Payu is in with Rain.So after getting their perspective room's both are taking heavy breath and start thinking that What happened to them a while ago?But for Rain after thinking those incident Rain blushing so hardly that now he thinks that how can he face Payu the next day in the office . But in Payu's brain he making a new plane that how can he devour his baby boy totally. Cuz now he can't effort and also cant able to let go Rain from him, cuz from today's incident he can totally understand his feelings for Rain , as he even felt this kind of feeling's in his entire life. And here Rain making plans in his little cute brain that how can he hide himself from Payu's eyesight in the office next day,
And like this both of them get lost in a dream land with each other in dream.

And for you guy's, you can wait for their upcoming office romance 🥲🥲🥲.

Note : So that's it for tonight, i can add official scene too in this chapter but i just wanna finish it with their first romance that's why i wrote it. And sorry for my grammatical mistakes as is known thats you guy's don't mind. And for today's date it is 9:32 Pm and today is 11th july 2023 , Tuesday. So , meet you guy's in a new chapter with another twist. And one more thing don't forget to give a ⭐✨✨ to my story and also put a comment for appreciating me ❤️🦋💝,,,,, Love you guy's 🤗🥰🤗🤗🥰🤗.