Their first closeness 🤫

Hei guy's I am back with a another plot ,, so tell me about your new year,, is it going well,, or you guy's are suffering like me 🥺🥺,,,, ok no doing so much bak bak let's go to the story.....

Rain is failed to free himself from Payu but Sky have to say something only to Rain , but Payu is not ready to leave Rain from his hand. So Sky pinch his boyfriend and ask help from him and that's why Prapai forcefully take Payu with him by giving an excuse that he have to talk something important with him.So after Payu going out Sky holds Rain hand and ask him are you surely trust Payu that he did not done anything with Leena.After hearing Sky's question Rain blankly looking at Sky's eyes ,, just like he is lost in his deepest thoughts,, two three minutes pass but still Rain sit in his same position so Sky shakes him and ask again and this time Rain say's that his heart and mind both say's to him that he should trust his boyfriend blindly,, without this he didn't nothing know. That's why he is here with Payu , so now Sky understand what is Rain's condition he just hold himself so tightly, and trying his level best not to be weak in front of them. Rather that this boy is younger middest all of them but still now he hold himself so properly. That's why Sky gives a warm hug to his frnd and told him that it's not necessary to be strong sometimes he will be weak and it's okay. But still Rain don't say anything to him, so Sky understand that now only Payu can Rain bring back to normal. But still Sky again hold Rain's hand by breaking the hug and say's to him that you should spend a night with Payu cuz now it's necessary both of you. In the middest of all this this word make Rain feel blush and he looking at the floor and blush like tomato when he thinks that he is in same bed with Payu.

Here Payu is so desperat to go to his baby , so Prapai grab his hand tightly and say's to him did you know why I bring you here,Payu gives a irritating look to his friend as he is really don't interested to hear anything from Prapai but suddenly h...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Here Payu is so desperat to go to his baby , so Prapai grab his hand tightly and say's to him did you know why I bring you here,Payu gives a irritating look to his friend as he is really don't interested to hear anything from Prapai but suddenly he looks at Prapai after hearing his baby's name. So Prapai says to his friend that you now should behave lovingly and patiencely with Rain cuz all the things is happening last night it's very painful for Rain to see you with Leena ,, whatever it's lie or true. Payu hang his head down as he already knows that in which situation Rain is going through now.
Just then Sky came there and say's to Payu that go to your baby he is waiting for you. And don't worry for our plan your assistant is on his work hope that he will give us some important news. Suddenly then Payu's phone rang and he saw that it is his assistant so he picked the phone and put it on speaker so that they all can hear what is he saying. So , Payu's say's to him that he saw someone running away secretly from Payu's house at midnight.
After hearing this everyone's eye's is getting bigger as they did not expect it cuz there are only Leena is there. So all of them understand properly that someone is coming there to meet Leena . So Payu ask his assistant to investigate properly about everything. And after hanging up the phone Sky say's that i guess it that this bitch is hidden a big secret from us . Payu from now on you should not feel guilty about what happened with Leena cuz it's not you who is doing anything with her. She framed you I can say you that with assurance, and it's her time to get the result what he does with you and also with little Rain. After hearing Rain's name Payu get angry and he say's that he can bear anything what happened with him but when it's come to Rain's matter Payu can't tolerate a single drop of tears in Rain's eyes. And Leena indirectly hurt his baby that much that he is crying so badly.
After finishing all this conversation Prapai and Sky going back to their home after saying that they are again coming back to Rain's house in morning, for discussion that after this what they should do . As for now Rain's house is the safest place to discuss this type of conversation, cuz Leena don't know this place.

Love Forever [Rude boss and his innocent employee] ★ ||Bossneoul ff||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें