Hide and seek 😏

Hei lovelies welcome back to my story,, yeah welcome back cuz i am tooo lazy to write ✍️ it,,,, but still i want to share it with you guy's, so what should i say now,, ohhh cmn i have to keep quiet and without further ado let's get started......

Next day Payu and Rain both entered to office in different time with a new excitement as they wanna to see each other. But still Rain not ready to face Payu as he is too shy for the last night little intimacy but for Payu he is supper exited to do more naughty things with his little boy, somehow Payu still can't understand why this kind of naughty things are roaming in his mind, as this is opposite thing's from his personality, but what could anyone else do with this.So,after reaching office Payu eagerly waiting for Rain , even today he can't concentrate his work . But , it's almost evening Payu can't able to see his baby boy even he got information that Rain is also present today in the office.
And here Rain somehow managed to kept him hide from Payu's sight. Only he knows how much he tries hard for doing this cuz today Payu called him several times into his cabin but all time Rain made some silly excuse to not going there, even he clearly know that his work is enough to infuriate someone . It's 6pm but Rain is still in his desk as he have some important official work and all staff is already gone to their house, Rain wanted to finish his work as soon as possible.

Suddenly someone grabb his hand roughly, so Rain looked at him in fear, as he knows very well who's hand is this.Payu pulling Rain with him into his cabin,through him into his big couch and locked the door before turning to Rain.Rain's throat getting dry after seeing Payu's gesture, but now what he should do, cuz it's his work what is now turned on him , so he quietly just looking at Payu, who is trying hard to control his anger, otherwise he can hurt his baby boy which he didn't want. But, God knows how Rain understand Payu's state of mind so he gathered his all courage and hugged Payu tightly as he knows try to calm down Payu. And this is a huge shock for Payu who is still struggling with his anger issue, but now he feels a cold shower on his anger and he also hugged Rain tightly,

After sometime when Rain realised that what he done his cheeks turned out like cherry and he try to break the hugg, but the younger didn't want to do that, and Payu lean down to closer of Rain's neck, sniffing his body scent whispering on Rain's ear befor to bite his earlobe, that no baby boy you can't be free so easily cuz you have to punished for ignoring me all the day. After saying this Payu attached his lips with someone's juice pink lips by grabbing his thin waist,and kissed him passionately,and slowly he started moving his hand inside Rain's shirt in his back,both lips are playing with eachother and Payu starting to biting and sucking Rain's lower lips and exploring his tongue and groove of his mouth.A moning sound came out from Rain's throats which is like a romantic melody for Payu, as Payu seductively moving his hand in Rain's lower back portion,and after hearing this sound Payu gonna crazy time to time.

After a long passionate kiss, Payu break their kiss when he realised that now Rain is struggling to take a breath. After breaking their kiss Payu notice that now his baby boy is looking like a red tomato, which may be added with extra red colour, and he is looking down with his baby face, so Payu gently hold younger's chin and lift his face to himself and said to Rain, that don't try to hide yourself from me,cuz now it's not possible for you to escape from my hands. Rain's heart's beating so fast after hearing what Payu said and he too don't wanna to go away from his crush and lover. Lover? Yeah for Rain now Payu is turned to his lover, and Rain did not understand when that happened.So,he again hugged Payu and hide his tomato face to elder's broad chest, Payu also back hug Rain after smiling a little bit.After this Payu holds Rain's hand and take away with him, as he wanna to drop Rain at his house.

In the car Payu put Rain's hand in gear and driving like this and from this incident Rain again felt butterflies in his stomach,like this after sometime they reached at Rain's house and Rain offers Payu to having dinner in his house, Payu like getting sky in his hand as he wants to spend more time with Rain, so he happily aggres with Rain's proposal and both entered Rain's little house.

.............

Note : okay what should i say 🤔,, I don't know 😞,but still i wanna to say something to you guys who coming here to read my story in future, as i am not getting enough reader for my story but it's ok, i hope one day i got it, so here i say that i publish it 18/07/2023...... And it's 08:40 o'clock, so Good night and have a sweet dreams 💝💝💝,sleep tight okay lovelies 🥰🥰🥰🥰,, and like another day's don't forget to comment and give a star to my story for appreciating me ❤️🦋🦋❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
      T  H  A  N  K    Y  O  U    G  U  Y  E  S   ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨