Birthday gift 😉😘

Hei guy's today is Boss Chaikamon 24th birthday, so here is a special part to this story... Enjoy guy's 🥰🥰🥰

       💞 This part contains 1254 word's💞

Rain got a strange feeling after seeing Payu too close to him, but he can't describe his feelings right now, but suddenly Payu ask him with his as usual rough voice why are you looking at me like this, am i look like a joker to you, and one more thing don't gave you that much importance that i am here to serve you as you week. You did wrong and moreover you spoilt my important time, so get up and take your medicine and leave from there, or did you want to fain again. After hearing this rough words Rain slowly get up from the bed and say sorry to his boy and hurriedly left from Payu's office.

Payu felt so bad after speaking this kind of words to his baby boy, but for him Rain did a mistake and he is not like that type of men who endure any mistakes as he likes him.

Wait Payu,, you like him 😉😉 seriously 😳.
Go to the hell author otherwise i will definitely puss you there 😏.
Ohh! Cmn man😭.

After coming back from Payu's office Sky took Rain to the canteen and give him some medicine. And after this Sky droop Rain to his home and tell Rain that Payu say's him to do all the things, and also informed him that next day is Payu's birthday so , thet are arranged a birthday party into the office, and Rain should definitely come, as Sky himself will come to pick him up,And until then may Rain rest well .

Here Payu's secretary informed him that one of his staff asking permission to say something important to him. So, Payu gave the permission, after getting permission a girl came to his cabin by hanging her head low and say's him that she is Rain's desk met and wanna to say something about today's incident.Payu furrowed his eyebrows hearing the girl as he heard the name of Rain here.... (now guess it guys, I am not saying anything 🤭🤭)

Next day, everyone is present in the office as today is Payu's birthday and only for this day Payu didn't through any harsh words to anyone, they can enjoy like whatever they want, so here everyone is very happy. And a spotlight falls on the stairs, from where Payu is coming...

 And a spotlight falls on the stairs, from where Payu is coming

Everyone's eye's getting bigger after seeing their boss's look, as he wearing a white tuxedo white black and white striped shirt with a platinum chain hanging in his neck also today he tide up his hair and leave open two of his shirt button and his fair chest is clearly shown here,(😭 my innocent eyes 👀),so,as everyone know this very well that boss is a top most handsome and unreachable bacholer in Thailand. But Prapai and Sky also can give heartattack by their looks...

But here Payu's family members are not present as his granny is getting old so it's a burden for her to attend such kind of party's and his Phi, is also in their home, cuz she is arranging a small house party for her little nong , after this party...

But here Payu's family members are not present as his granny is getting old so it's a burden for her to attend such kind of party's and his Phi, is also in their home, cuz she is arranging a small house party for her little nong , after this party, only with there family members like Prapai, Sky, Payu, and this time she add one more member , he is nond othe then our Rain🤭😏.

As Payu felt so boor in this kind of Party's, so he grab a wine glass and sit in the bar counter and also sometimes speak with his business related person's, others things are very well arranged by Prapai and Sky. And suddenly his eye falls on a cute little boy who is his baby boy who is wearing a jeans tshirt with a baby pink shirt and he looks so so cute in this dress...

Time to time both glancing at each other but no one even bother to say something to each other but suddenly a girl came and hugged Payu, left everyone shocked, and she also kissed Payu's cheeks after wishing him happy birthday

Time to time both glancing at each other but no one even bother to say something to each other but suddenly a girl came and hugged Payu, left everyone shocked, and she also kissed Payu's cheeks after wishing him happy birthday. Payu, Sky, Prapai all looked at Rain , as the boy is looking so sad after seeing this and drink his glass in one shot.Payu pulled himself away from her and said thank you to the girl.Sky imidiatly came there and brings her with him but the girl i mean her name is Chamin is their clg friend,and it's her behaviour that all time she wanna to clingy with Payu, but Payu didn't like her behaviour at all.

And here Rain is about to cry after thinking that Payu had a relationship with this girl ( ohh,, my baby boy) and he trys to leave from there but he felt that someone grab his hand and dragging him to the side.He trying to frees him but when he sees that's it Payu he stops to struggle, until Payu take him to his office bedroom, and pinnd Rain into the wall, now Payu slowly come closer to Rain, but Rain still didn't wanna to look at Payu.So,Payu grabbed Rain's snout and tried to turn his face towards him, but still the boy didn't wanna to look at him, and Payu notice little drops of water on his baby boy's beautiful eyes, so he told the boy to look at him and now Rain turned his eyes to his crush and Payu kissed on Rain's eyelid gently, from where the boy's water pearls brops, Rain just close his eyes and feel the soft kiss from his crush, even still he could not believe that this things is really happening with him. So, after kissing on his baby boy's eyelid the older kissed his younger cheeks and slowly he reached Rain's leaps corner and here he just lick it a little bit, and for this action of Payu, a strong electricity shot through their veins, and for this their body are just shaking so badly, that's why Payu lean hus head on his baby's head and both of them are taking a heavy breath.

But as Payu is got addicted by his baby boy's body smell as he just sniffing it just for one day, so again he leaned his head on Rain's collarbone and sniffing the addicting body smell of his baby boy, and for Rain his body temperature is increasing now by all the action which Payu take to him, and a hot blood line is going through his venis, but he even didn't try to escape from his current position cuz he now his heart madly want his crush to extreme close to him.......

Next part coming soon with a 😘😘😘...... Hihi😁......

Note : okay what should i say 🤔,, I don't know 😞,but still i wanna to say something to you guys who coming here to read my story in future, as i am not getting enough reader for my story but it's ok, i hope one day i got it, so here i say that i publish it 06/07/2023...... And it's 10:00 o'clock, so Good night and have a sweet dreams 💝💝💝,sleep tight okay lovelies 🥰🥰🥰🥰,, and like another day's don't forget to comment and give a star to my story for appreciating me ❤️🦋🦋❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
      T  H  A  N  K    Y  O  U    G  U  Y  E  S   ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨