Rose

NYSA Headquarters

"If we're really sure it's the mafia, you could be the one to finally track them down!" Karma said excitedly. "Besides, you could help your brother with the mission!" As tempting as it was, I couldn't interfere. If I was needed to help in the mission, I'd be called in by NYC. Even so, Austin wouldn't be happy, let alone Winchester. The door suddenly opened, and both me and Karma looked over. It was NYC.

"Girls? You said something about the mafia, knowing where they are?" He sounded skeptical, but almost hopeful. Me and Karma glanced at each other before shaking our head simultaneously.

"No, no, no, no, sorry, sir, we were just talking about Winchester. Wondering how he's doing," I lied, but I was suddenly curious. "How is he doing, by the way?"

NYC shook his head. "You know I can't tell you—he can't have any kind of communication with anyone other than CAs." I nodded. "Anyway. You two make sure to keep on the down low about the mission. Especially by this equipment. You never know when you accidentally keep it on."

Winchester

Henford Mansion

"God, where'd you put the Excedrin?" groaned Emma from the bathroom. For someone who had a major migraine, she sure was being loud. Throughout the day, she continuously blamed me for how terrible she felt, but I knew that she knew she shouldn't have snuck out and drank so much. 

I smiled to myself at the thought. "I didn't put it anywhere. You're checking the medicine cabinet?" Emma was already sitting at the island, where I stood across from her, tossing a rag on my shoulder.

"I did that. Why else do you think I was in the bathroom?" I shrugged.

"I don't know, don't you have, like, ten pounds of make up to put on?" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not wearing any make up. And I don't even wear that much." She rested her head on the island. To say the least, I was shocked. I hadn't even realized she wasn't wearing make up. I looked around.

"We can go in a bit to get some excedrin. Actually, we should probably get going as soon as possib—"

"We?" She asked, sitting up again.

"Yes, we. You're not allowed to stay home by yourself."

"Allowed?" She repeated her tone from before. "No, I'm staying home. You can go get the medicine, you're the one who—"

"Who's protecting you from a murderous group on the loose. You don't want to die while I'm out buying migraine medicine." I knew how stubborn she was. I knew how much of a fight she'd put up. "You come with, we can go shopping." It was a slight risk, but no big deal to put up with. Emma's face lightened up slightly, so I could just barely see the change in her expression.

"Shopping and the club or it's no deal." I clicked my tongue in frustration. It was a big risk, going to the club, but it was an even bigger risk losing my job or leaving Emma here alone. I narrowed my eyes, which glanced at her smug looking smile before rolling.

"Fine. Just go get dressed." Immediately, Emma hopped up from her seat and ran upstairs.

"Took you long enough," I said through gritted teeth when Emma walked up. "Now come on, let's go." Emma rolled her eyes and adjusted her bag before walking out. 

"This one," exclaimed Emma and she turned into a store, pulling open the glass doors. I looked at the excedrin in my hand and rolled my eyes. Looked like someone no longer had a headache. "Come on," she hurried me in.