24 : pest control

3rd pov
Shiranami mountains

The fight has benn going for 1 hour , but the empire army has lost 200 manpower.

.

Harith is now seeing jump on one of the terraformars and stab it head and shoot it.

He jump of the body to the ground. He look at his armour soak with bug blood. " Urgh! Disgusting !"

.

Esdeath is freezing and cutting terrafromars left and right using her ice and water ability.

" Tch ! How disgusting... "

.

Arc is impaling the terraformars and summoning rock spike from grounds killing them.

" RAAGHHHH!!" Arc swing his sword , causing multiple of the brown-being to thrown away by thr pressure.

.

Peter shoot his web at group of terraformars and made them trap like a ball. He then shoot one more web and grabbing it.

He swing the ball of the terraformars like a wrecking ball. " Take this you weird , brown monster !!"

He throw it to other terraformars , kiling them with the force of the throw.

.

_____________________________________

Quest : 2,000 / 10,000

Man of gender equality : they have been fighting for hours !! How tough are this monster?!!

Red hair swordswoman : i agreed ! They also look like a cockroach !!

Pervert toad sage : bexause they are . Haruki said they are cockroach earlier , remember ?

Red hair swordswoman : .... I hate cockroach.

Wild boss : that's an interesting monster , if i'm being honest.

Pervert hermit turtle : hohoho ! They truly perselistence !

_____________________________________

They the regroup with the remaining soldiers ( about 1700). " GODDAMIT ! You guys ok ?!" Harith ask as he using his rifle to kill another terraformars.

" I'm doing well , but this thing is disgusting !" Esdeath said as she decapicated more terraformars , but their body is still moving .

" How are they still moving ?!!" Arc ask/shout as he use flame to burn the bugs.

" They are cockroach !! So-"

" They can survive even if they lost their head !!" Peter finish .

" Yeah !!" He said as he shoot more.

Then , a lot more keep coming. " Ok ! That's it !!!"

He said as he put down his blade from his right hand and raised his right arm. His right hand is coating with advance armament haki and conquerer haki.

He turn his hand into mochi. Peter look at this weird out ." Why is your han-" he got cut off by harith action.

" Burning iron mochi , mark 2!!!"
He said as his right arm full with pressure , and making it look like burning. The armour arm is launch like a rocket.