142 : TRAINING !!!

Underworld
Somewhere

" Go on issei !! Hold it longer !!! " Harith instruct issei , as the young emperor is using his scale mail form , while also having dragon king tannin on his back  , while also doing push up .

" Come on boy !!! Show me what the new ddraig host could do !!!" Even tannin is supporting at issei.

Issei , having his mask open to let fresh air ( if they have in underworld ) and lot of sweat to drop from his face. He grit his teeth , as they are at it from morning.

At first , azazel about to assign Issei with tannin to practice his balance breaker and how long he could handle it.

But haruki interject and put him own into the training session for issei.  Because after this , issei a d tannin will fight against haruki.

The dragon king and azazel ask why , but haruki didn't say anything.... But. ' he's going to wipe us on the floor like cheap mope !!" That's all issei know what will happen to him and the dragon king. Because , as far as he could for now .... He could only use dragon shot , make wings , and boost hos own stats/strength. But ddraig has told him about the.... Juggernaut form.

Safe to say , it will be his last method in battle. Even than , he still feels like haruki would still won. ' Don't you think you overestimating himself too much kid ?' Ddraig feels annoyed at issei low esteem , especially against haruki.

' But that's feels like the truth !! You know ? I feels like... He never gone all out. '

' I undertsand , lord issei. ' Baal agree with issei. ' That man is very dangerous , even i could feels it. Even i couldn't feels his rukh. But i know... This is the path he walk. So , i suggest , to work harder my lord. Who know , perhaps one day you could contend with him ?'

Issei can't help , but feels appreciate by the djinn of hero. ' Thanks baal. That's really nice of you. ' Issei continue to hold himself.

( Opening )

1 hours later brought to you by ;

( Harith : damn.... Smash.

Naruto : dude , what the fu-)

Issei is now fighting with haruki, both without using their powers. Issei is an impressive fighter , after long time of train by himself.

Tannin just observe them fighting. Supposedly , he would fight issei with his balance breaker form , but haruki request to fight like this first. To test issei , could he fight without them. However , one thing made the dragon king uncomfortable is.m..