33 : new member again ?

3rd pov.

We now , in the morning , at 6:56 am , as Harith wakes up , with both by his side is a naked morgan and valiana. Harith yawn , as he softly move them , so he could get up.

" Man... Last night was good. " he said as he was stretching his body next to the bed. He look to the 2 female on the bed and smile.

He gave both of them a kiss on their forehead and go to bath for school.

Valiana pov .

Valiana yawn , as she woke up. She stretch her hand in the ai , while sit on the bed , cover by the blanket. She look around and notices she is on a bed and naked , cover by the blanket. " What.... happened last night ?"

Suddenly , the flow of memories from last night kick in . She become incredibly red and very embarrassed.

She look to morgan , that currently sleeping. She has a very satisfied smile , while drooling in a sleep.

" ehehehe~" morgan mutter in her sleep

" ehehehe~" morgan mutter in her sleep. Valiana sweatdropped.

She shake her head and goes to bathroom , not noticing someone already in.

When she enter , she is met with  with naked hatith taking off his clothes.

"..."

"..."

".... Wanna take a bath together ?" Harith ask.

Valiana doesn't know how to respomds , but shrug it. " sure , i guess. "

Harith enter first , follow by valiana , sitting on harith , inside the bath.

" hah~!" Valiana sigh in relief. " This feels good~." She love the feeling of warm water in the bath touching her skin.

( She is naked. Along with Hartih. )

( imagine the guy is harith and the girl is valiana

( imagine the guy is harith and the girl is valiana. )

Harith look at valiana and he smirk. He moves his waist , rubbing his mighty sword against valiana .