129 : dream unite with desire

Dimensional gap
.

As war taking stance , great red injuries slowly heal. Is look in wary and regretted , going against this...

' a human ? Or ... A monster ?'

Nein... A god ! She feels frustrated fighting him but also a bit... Excited ? ... When did the last time someone harm her . Injure her ? Not even she remember in her countless lifetime..

However , her inner monologue is interrupted by War , who charge at great red with a powerful and fast tackle. Great red is trying her best to stop it. She use both her dragon arms to stop him.

However , with size difference and strength.... Harith prevail victory. And he bury her upper body underground.

" Ha ! What a weakling you are ." War taunt , as he swiftly swipe his tails at the exposed body of the dragon. The force are strong enough to send the mighty red away.

Before it could prolong , great red open a portal to escape. ' i must escape !! If not , this beast will devour me !' She thought , however , much to her dismay , the portal close before she could approach it.

" What ?!!!" Flabbergasted , as someone control the her gateaway. However , before she can making other escape plan , something grab her tails. Before she could respond , she is slam to the ground by the giant beast. The beast rise it right leg and stomp the ground.

The great red rolls out the way and fires a powerful red energy ball at him. However the beast didn't flinch and swipe his tail toward the dragon. The dragon is once again fly back inside the void , as it look around the beast for any helpful hints.

However , much to her dimsay , the beast leap up the sky and about to grab her. Luckily , she manage to avoid.... As so she thought. However , the beast hand turn into pure black as it extend and stick at the dragon back.

' What is this ?!!' The great red panic , as the black substance are very sticky , and disabling her powers. The beast pull her to him , as she struggle to fight back. Once in the grip....

War bite her neck.

" RAAAAA !!!" Great red roar in pain , as she thrash around , using her claw and attack war face.

" GAAA !!"  Great red land damage to his face , making him release her , as war touch his face, who have a small cut on cheek and angrily look at her. " THAT HURT ." He said calmly.

" Yeah ?!? Well , you bit me !!!" Great red point at her neck , who slowly healing back. War just annoyed , before he decide to attack her again.  

He leap ar her once again, attempting to hit her , however , she maneuver and avoid 2 of his arm. However , his 2 arm from back managed to grab a hold of her and slam her back to the ground. The dragon roar and summon a lightning out of nowhere hitting war face.

She knew it wouldn't harm him , but , it blinded him. She take the opportunity to hit the beast head with a powerful blow , imbued with magic and all her power.

She managed to almost made him hit the ground. Almost .

As war use 1 of his extra arm to push him back up and headbutting the dragon.

" GAAAH !!" The great red has never been this much troubled in fight before , except against ophis or even , maybe , trihexa. She should feels frustrated !! She should feel mad that someone outmatching her.... But she didn't . Slowly , she ... Fall for the man nor the beast. Has there never been someone qualified for her to called them , her mate.