Double date Part two (This is an angsty one)

Cody's POV:

Me and everyone else stepped out of the car. It was kind of cold, well obviously it was the middle of February.

As we went into the building I saw a really hot guy standing against the wall staring at Noah. At the time, I didn't think anything of it.

I ran up to the girl who was selling the tickets.

"Hello ma'am, do you think I could get four tickets to see Star Crossed Lovers?" I asked her. (Not a real movie, or Non intentionally a real movie)

"Of course." She says with a smile and hands me the tickets.

I look over to see Noah talking with the weird guy who was standing outside. He was laughing and smiling at him. I'm not gonna lie, I got really jealous.

I walk over to them and hide behind a pillar to eavesdrop.

"So, I was thinking I know we just met but...will you go out with me?" The guy says.

"What!" I whisper yell.

"I- I'm sorry bu- " Noah starts but gets cut off with the guy kissing him.

Noah doesn't pull away. I looked at them one more time and burst out in tears. Trent and Justin see me and they drop their popcorn and run over.

Noah's POV:

I pushed him away.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I'M NOT SINGLE DID YOU NOT SEE MY BOYFRIEND OVER THERE...Wait. Where is he? Oh my god, is he crying?" I yell at him.

"But Noah.." He starts.

"Fuck off." I say and run after Cody.

"CODY!" I yell.

"Go away." He says, sniffing.

"C'mon Noah, show some respect. If you even have any." Trent looks at me with a death stare. So does Justin.

Cody looks up from Trent's arm and runs away. I chase after him.

He runs into the bathroom and I pin him against the wall.

"GET OFF OF ME!" He yells.

"Cody please listen to me." I say, getting off of him.

"Fine. What do you have to say? Are you going to break up with me to go for that hot bitch you kissed?" He looks straight into my eyes with no fear, just pain and anger.

"So you didn't see the part were I pushed him off of me and yelled at him to fuck off and the fact that I have a boyfriend. Or had, in this case." I say and start to cry after the last sentence.

I see his expression change and he hugs me.

"What's this for? I am a huge bitch for not getting his hints sooner." I say still balling my eyes out.

"It's for caring. I ran away after I saw him kiss you and I was too sad to stay and watch. I didn't think you cared. And you said you called me your boyfriend?" He says and I start to cry even more. I rarely cry ever since my sister died, it's like her death sucked all emotions out of my body. But Cody has a way of changing that.

"I'm so sorry, I thought that maybe we-" He cuts me off with a kiss. His tongue shooting into my mouth. I moan.

We get interrupted by a dad and his son.

"What the fuck is this. Do your sins somewhere else where you can't harm little kids." The dad says sternly.

I feel my body stiffen. I am going to be completely honest. Any person who is homophobic makes me rage.

"Oh, I'm sorry I am gay. I hate to have it affect the way your child sees the world. He's going to learn about it somehow." I spit.

"Well he can take his fucking time. GO FUCKING DIE YOU SINERS!" He screams at us.

Cody starts to cry and I hug him and whisper for him to get someone.

The man is still screaming at us when a goth girl comes in.

"I know this is a men's restroom but I came here to tell you sir, you are no longer welcome at this theater." She says, crossing her arms.

"WHAT! If anything they should not be able to come here." He says in a mean tone.

"Sir if you don't get out I will call the cops!" She speaks up.

He takes one last look at me and Cody holding hands and gags. He then walks out and takes his kid with him. I felt bad for the kid, he was probably like ten and already knew.

"Sorry." the kid mouths and me and Cody mouth "Thanks" back.

We get the group back together and decide it's best to go home.

Me and Cody open the door and look at each other.

I push him against the wall and kiss him hard. He moans when I kiss his neck. I start sucking passionately on his Adams Apple and he whispers in my ear, "I'm so glad no one is here to interrupt us now." I laugh and thrust him in a joking way. He moans.

"HEY!" He shoves me. I laugh again.

"Let's put on a movie and chill." I say and he agrees.

We spend the rest of the night watching movies until we fall asleep.

865 words

OMG I UPDATED ITS BEEN SO LONG I MISSED THIS😭😭😭😭😭😭