Creepypasta x blacksmith ocs

In the story its EJ X OC and Jeff the killer X OC.

Phoenix's point of view
As I was working in the shop fixing all the damage weapon and pointing out new weapons and feeling out orders that people have made and I turn to my best friend Lauren to ask if anyone else name new orders and then lauren and she said yes a doctor Chang that works at C local hospitals he needs us to some scalpels and deliver them next week. As we working boss Mr kitio and his wife anetta walk down the stairs of the apartment well you too busy bees me and Lauren turn and said yep we are we said together where will you going mister kitio I said and what what is the big basket for a picnic in the woods for your anniversary I said to him yep it is me and my wife are going to have a nice little for a picnic in the woods he said ok be safe sir and watch out for the Slender Man me and lauren said together and are boss turned and said thank you and can you please close to stop up after 10:30 it have a nice day girls and I see turn to leave the shop we waved goodbye to him his wife then I turn to Lauren and said I hope they come back alive everyone know that those Woods are dangerous we should close up shop u almost 10:30 I'm getting a little sleepy I said and we both nodded as Lauren told off all the lights i make sure everything is in it place for tomorrow and after closed up shop we walked to are apartment and when we got there I made dinner for the four of us and after we ate we went off to bed to start work tomorrow.

????????'s Point of view
so these R the to amazing blacksmith I heard about maybe tomorrow I see what they can do I said and I turned to my proxies that I bring with me and told them to keep A eye on these they can be useful in the future I told them now I'm going home come back when things are cool down and make sure the police find those two peoples bodies tomorrow morning.