part 11

3 months later

Third person point of view

today was finally the big day everything was set up it was beautiful one side was decorated the way Lauren wanted it & the other was decorated the way Phoenix wanted.

Lauren side★★★★★★★★★★★

Looks like the picture above

Phoenix side♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kind of like the picture above but without the spiderwebs instead had blue&black roses on the candles is everything is blue and black.

With Phoenix and Lauren◆◆◆◆◆

As we were getting dressed phoenix was putting on a beautiful ball gown with a black corset with beautiful blue designs on it also had a white skirt on bottles of the top layer was a beautiful black and blue design with a pair of matching shoes. Lauren was putting on a black button up shirt with red tie with a matching red vest and black dress pants with a pair of black dress shoes. Lauren I can't believe we're getting married today to our two wonderful boyfriends said Phoenix. I know I can't wait either said Lauren. Then they heard a knock on the door Phoenix went to open it when she did see you saw her mom and dad along with her two brothers. She also saw Lauren's Big Brother. I can't believe my baby girl is getting married today along with her best friend. What did you tell if you had a boyfriend said Phoenix's parents. Yeah why didn't you to tell us you guys had boyfriends said Phoenix's and Lauren's brothers. Well we told you guys who we are dating and getting married to you guys would freak out especially call them monsters when you meet them but they are not monsters said Phoenix and Lauren.I'm getting merry to a cannibal but I love him with all my heart and he loves me with all his heart Phoenix told her family. And I'm getting married to a psychopathic but I love him and he loves me Lauren told her big brother. Mom Big Brother Little Brother and Lauren's Big Brother you guys better get to your seat the wedding is about to start said Phoenix after she said that they left and her Dad wait outside to walk Phoenix and Lauren down the aisle.

With Jeff and EJ♧♧♧♧♧♣♣♣

As we waited at the altar. I can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend and her wedding dress said Ej. Yeah I can't wait to see Lauren in whatever she's weairing I know she will look beautiful in anything said Jeff. Then they heard the piano start playing and saw the are open
Phoenix,her Dad,and Lauren walking down the aisle they finally stopped in front of us Venus gave her dad a quick hug then stood beside EJ. And Lauren said the same instead thank you. Then slendy started speaking. Everyone we are gallery here today here to marry these two lovely couples if anyone does not agree to these two unions then speak now I'll hold your peace said slendy waited couple seconds then started to speak again.

Slendy: alright then let's continue let's start with Jeff and Lauren. Do you Jeffrey take Lauren as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold thought sickness and health tell death do you part.

Jeff: I do

Slendy: Do you Lauren take Jeffrey as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold thought sickness and health tell death do you part.

Lauren: I do

Slendy: now I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.

Jeff: with pleasure( then kissing Lauren)

Slendy: okay now Ej and Phoenix. Do you eyeless jack take Phoenix be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold thought sickness and health tell death do you part.

Ej: I do

Slendy: do you Phoenix take eyeless jack to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold thought sickness and health tell death do you part.

Phoenix: I do

Slendy: I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride

Ej: well be my pleasure.( then kissing Phoenix)

And after the ceremony everyone headed to the dining hall to get something to eat (everything set up like I said before.) After the reception everybody went home. ( I didn't say this before but Jeff and EJ already bought houses ironically they are
neighbors.)

With Phoenix snd Ej

Phoenix's point of view

When we you reach the house. I saw it was a two story house it was painted black and blue with a red door. Send out of the blue EJ picked me up carry me across the fresh hold. Then he carried me up the stairs to our new bedroom. Where we got there he placed me on the bed and close the door. Then he climbed on top of me and whispered into my ear. Now my sweet little wife let's get this dress off of you and have some fun shall we said Ej. After he says that he started to unzip my dress and at the sametime he started to unbuttons his shirt and I knew it was going to be a long night♥

With Lauren and Jeff

Lauren's point of view

When we got to new house Jeff carried me through the doorway. I knew Phoenix was my neighbor now. And we have the same kind of house like Phoenix. When we enter the house just carry me up the stairs we want to our new bedroom. when we got there Jeff tossed me onto the bed then close the door and climbed on top of me and whispered in my ear. Alright. Let's have some fun shall we my dear wife. after he said that he started take off his and my clothes when that happened I knew it was going to be a long night★