part 5

later that night

Sally's point of view
I woke up in the middle night after having a bad dream I decided to go ask phoenix to lay down with her so I grab my teddy bear and walk down to phoenix's and Lauren's bedroom and when I got to their door I opened it and walked in. I've walked over to Phoenix and pulled at her blanket when I did that she turned around and face me. what are you doing here did you have a bad dream she asked I just shook my head yes. Okay sweetie you can lay down with me said Phoenix. After that she moved over and made room for me on the bed then I climbed up in the bed and snuggled up against Phoenix with my teddy bear then fell fast asleep in phoenix's arms.

Time skip

-------- the next morning----

(Lauren's point of view)

As I woke up I trying to see Sally in phoenix's arms asleep. I guess it's not going to last night I told myself then I got up to go to the restroom I walked in on a shirtless Jeff I quickly turned around and went back to my room when I got there I realized I got a nosebleed and I had a blush across my face then Phoenix walked up to me. Oh my what happen Lauren how did you get a nosebleed Phoenix asked then she grabs a tissue and wiped my nose clean up blood. then she turned around and she told Sally to get some new clothes on and headed downstairs after that Sally ran out of the room to get some new clothes on. then teddy turned around and face me. come on and tell me what happen now that Sally's gone said teddy ( aka Phoenix) Well I kind of saw jeff without a shirt well I got to say did look hot I said . Man I swear that restroom is evil said Phoenix. Well I'm going to see if the bathroom's free now. Ok said teddy turning to me well I'm going to head down to the workshop said teddy Walking out the door. Teddy what about breakfast I yelled. I'll just grab a yogurt from the fridge said teddy as she was walking down the stairs. Thinking for moment I feel like I'm forgetting something alright I have to go use the restroom. After walking out the door of my bedroom I decide to go back to the restroom this time I knocked to make sure no one was there after waiting a minute a heard nothing so I open the door and saw nobody was there then I stepped in and close the door.

Meanwhile with Phoenix

Teddy's part of you( come on guys really know who teddy is)
when I went down the stairs I went to the kitchen to grab some yogurt when I got there I saw has a everyone was there except Lauren. Hey guys good morning everyone I said to them running to the fridge grabbing a yogurt and spoon and going to the door to the Worksop then slendy spoke up Teddy where are you going. to work what do you think I told him see you guys in the afternoon for lunch I said as I was waving bye to them. That girls likes to work said ej as I was walking out the door.
Back to Lauren's point of view

When I was finished taking shower I walk down the stairs to get breakfast as I walked in I heard slendy ask me why is Phoenix so excited today. I just shrug my shoulders. She gets like that sometimes I told him. walking over to the fridge to get some waffles out after I grab the waffles and put them in the toaster in a few minutes it will done I put them on a plate and sat down at the table to eat breakfast. are you doing a chance to ask Phoenix what you guys are looking on said slendy. well I can't tell you that it's a surprise I told them as I finish my waffles and threw my plate away well see you in the afternoon guys I told them when I walked out the door walking to the Worksop when I got there I saw teddy was working immediately so how are the little surprises will make me for the other is going I asked her then she turned around and looked at me it goes well but we need more supplies we're running low Teddy told me. Okay I go till Slendy that we need more supplies as I walked over to my workstation and ask teddy everything we needed so I can write it down. Let me see we need some more steel, Hammas, cramps,groves,goggle,and ice water Teddy told me. after I was done writing everything down I turn to see what I could do.then I walked up to Teddy. Okay what do we have done I asked her. Let me see we just got done with the brand new boomerang knives that are for Jeff,a brand new knife with Jane, brand new paint brushes with hidden blades in them for bloody painter, a brand new teddy bear with a knife in it for Sally, brand new metal claws for laughing jack, and a new knife for eyeless jack that's all we have done Teddy told me. But we still have to make new hatchets for ticcy tody and I think that's it said teddy. But we can't make the hatchet right now we're out of stainless steel for them we are also out of handles so we need to tell slendy that we need to get more supplies she told me. we should tell him right now and ask him if we can go shopping I told Teddy. Then she nodded her head yes as she got up from her work station and walk to the door. then she stopped at the doorway and waited for me to catch up when I finally caught up to her we walk back to the house to talk to slendy ask him if we go shopping for the supplies we need. when we got to the house we walked to he walked to his office then when we got there we knocked on the door then we heard him mumble come in when we open the door he was sitting at his desk as we walked up to his desk we stopped.Phoenix,Lauren what is it you need he asked us. Well you see Sir we need to go shopping for some supplies do we have your permission to go out and get some supplies we have a list of everything what we need but can you give us some money said teddy then he looked up at us and nodded his head yes and heading us some money. After we got the money we left his office to go shopping but then we are stopped by Sally. big sissies where are you going asked sally. well we're going to go shopping for supplies do you want to come with us sweetie we asked. And when we ask that she jumped up with joy and said yes. Okay sweetie go put your shoes on and leave when you're ready said teddy. Sally went up to a bedroom in got her bedroom in got her shoes on. After waiting a few minutes Sally finally came down and walked up to us then grab both my hands and pulled us outside the door.

A few hours later

After you got back from shopping sally was asleep on Phoenix is back tell me she was going to take Sally to her bedroom. A few minutes later Phoenix came down the stairs. Hey Lauren we should put all the stuff in the workshop said teddy also grab some bags and walked right behind her with rest of the bags.whan we get to the work shop and we put thing alway and whan we went back to the house.we made lunch for each other also my some for sally
Later that day we put out everything for dinner as we started to make dinner everybody came in and sit at at the table.after we were done cooking and everyone got their food.finally Phoenix&Lauren got their food. A few hours later after everyone was done everybody went off the bed except Phoenix & Lauren they will washing the dishes when they will finish washing the dishes they headed off to bed after they said goodnight to everybody.