Part 4

After what happened yesterday to Phoenix & EJ . everything started off good Phoenix woke up early woke up Lauren they went down to the kitchen before anyone else got up they started to make breakfast for everybody.
Slendy's point of view
As I woke up I heard somebody in the kitchen then I walk down the stairs I saw Phoenix and Lauren making breakfast for everybody i decide to go wake up the others the first person I woke up with Jeff secondly EJ then Sally ,Ben, and everybody else. Sally was the first to go down the stairs when she went to the kitchen saw Phoenix and Lauren making breakfast. then Sally ran up to Phoenix and asked if she could help. I saw Phoenix been down to Sally's level and pat her head then Phoenix nodded her head yes. After an hour and a half of cooking Phoenix Sally and Lauren what done cooking. Then Phoenix told Sally to set the table after a few minutes of watching Sally set the table she was done then Lauren totally to bring everyone to the dining room. As me and the others interd dining room we saw pancakes, bacon waffles,sausage, toaster ,and Pop Tarts. As I turned around I saw everyone's faces with a surprised look on them then masky asked did you make all of this for us then after he asked that phoenix turned around and answer yeah we did we thought it would be the best way to thank you guys for letting us in and also to thank mr. slender man for hiring us so eat up. And after she said that everyone went to sit down Sally ran up to Phoenix and asked if she could sit on her lap then phoenix said yes after a hour and a half of eating and everything was put away everybody went off to do what they do best. then Phoenix and Lauren went off to work in there work shop fixing the broken weapons I put in the workshop yesterday.

Teddy's( aka Phoenix) point of view
after we finished breakfast we went to our workshop where we found a boxful broken weapons so me and Lauren pulled weapons out of the box and see what we can do to fix them as we started I heard someone's voice behind me and when I turned around I saw Sally standing in the doorway I walked up to her and asked do you need anything Sally then she looked up at me and said yes key fix my knife for me. Then I bent down and took the knife on her hand and said yes then I asked would you like to see how we fix everything then she jumped up with joy and nodded her head yes after she did that I told her to follow me. As I walked up to Lauren she turned around then I told her that Sally wanted to see how we fixed up she said okay then we started to show Sally how we fix the weapons we started with the ticcy Toby's axes and everybody else's weapons and lastly jeff's knives and eJ's knife. after we were done with all there is we show Sally how to fix a knife.
Sally's point of view

As I was watching big sissy Phoenix and Lauren they was telling me how to fix a knife thanks sissy Phoenix gave me some gloves I wouldn't buy my hands and big sissy Lauren my son me how to hold the metal while I was hammering it down slowly as I start getting better at it 3 hours later I was done and big sissy Phoenix and big sissy Lauren hug me and said good job I was so happy that I could help them I can't wait to see Mr.Slender Man what I made then I asked them if I can show Mr. slender man what I made they both nodded their heads yes and after that I went off to show daddy Slender Man what I mean when I reach the house I ran to his office when I open the door he looked up form his page and looked at me then he asked what is it that you need Sally then I ran up to him and headed him the knife I made then he asked who said you have to make this. And I said big sissy Phoenix and big sissy Lauren they taught me how to make a knife isn't cool I'm so happy I get to do stuff with them after a few minutes of silence he finally nodded his head yes then he held me back the knife after I got it back I went to put it in my room.

meanwhile with Phoenix and Lauren

as we finish everything up and after Sally ran off to show off her brand new knife we clean ourselves up so we can go make dinner and to make sure to tell everybody we are finished with their weapons as we walk back to the house we ran into Jeff and EJ we told them that we were finished with their weapons. We need you to pick them up tomorrow and test out. they said a quick thank you and went inside the house after they left we followed behind them we told slendy that we will make dinner. As we start to cook we heard everybody come in and sat at the table 2 hours later we will finish cooking we put everything out for everybody to eat and after everybody was done eating we went to the living room so we can get to know the other members. As we started to talk we said we only know Sally Jeff Toby EJ masky and hoodie we also know slendy may I ask who are the rest to you said this phoenix the first person to come up to us was a girl with a clock eye hi there I'm clockwork it's a pleasure to meet you Phoenix&Lauren she said the next person was a boy that looks like link from Legend of Zelda hi there sweetthing is a present to actually beautiful females like you too I'm ben said ben then he kissed our hands then Phoenix look at Lauren and then said can we meet the next person please after a hour and a half of introducing themselves summly 3 people like slendy stepped in and said hey little bro I heard you have two new members said the one in the black sex offender. Lauren was the one to speak up first hi I am Lauren and this is my best friend teddy bear but her real name is phoenix. just call me Phoenix please said Phoenix then she studded up and walked over to in the doorway may I ask who you are then they looked down at her the one who look most like slendy spoke up ah yes I'm trenderman and the one with a big smile on his face his name is Splendorman. ok it's a pleasure to meet you both I'm Phoenix and the girl over there I'm pointing at is my best friend Lauren. And you must be slendy are the two brothers it was nice
meet mostly of you except Mr playboy over there but me and my friend have to get to work we have lots of weapons to finish. Good night everyone and see tomorrow and by the way Sally you can call me teddy bear you and Lauren are the only two people that can call me that. But if the boss wants to call me teddy bear he can. After Phoenix was done talking her and Lauren walked outside to go to the workshop.

meanwhile with everybody else
Slendy's point of view
That was delightful said I. I thought it was funny when Phoenix called sex offender Playboy said Splendorman. Yeah was pretty funny Mista Playboy why you go to do now said slendy. then he turned and gave everyone a entertain look and turned and left. after everybody calm down my other two brothers I decide to head off to bed after everybody went off to bed except Phoenix & Lauren. couple hours later they came in and went to there room.

Phoenix's point of view

When we got back to my room I decide to go take a shower I knocked on the door sure nobody's in there then I walked in and close the door soon as I was undress I started the water couple minutes later my cats mewo at me outside the door after I let her in then I started shower again after an hour and a half of shower I wrapped a towel around myself and stepped out when I stepped out I got most of my clothes on then the door opened I turned to see EJ with A towel and his hand. he had A blush across his face and he was hiding his Nosa then I realized I was only in my undergarments then I threw a towel at him.
Pervert I yelled then I heard someone running down the hall after I yelled back I like to see it was Lauren Hey perv get out of here said Lauren. After she said that he turned and ran back to his room I got the rest of my clothes on then I walked over to her and said thank you then we walked back to our room to go to sleep.

meanwhile EJ's room

Ej's point of view

I ran back to my room and slam the door as I was panting. Damn she was hot I told myself wait I shouldn't be thinking like this don't even know her that well I can't believe I got a nosebleed just by looking at her like that. I need sleep to forget about this. after I was done talking to myself I put on my pajamas and went to bed.