Part 2

Officer Jones's points of view

as I was doing Patrol how can you call from the police chief saying they found two middle aged adults bodies a dark alley way it looks like they was stabbed to death and dumped here I wonder who they were then when I got back to the station the doctor working at the station said it was Mr kitio and his wife anetta and I found out he owned A blacksmith shop in town called the Black Forest weapons shop. I read files on him and his wife they have two girls working there maybe they know something about what they did last night so me and my partner officer Lee went to the shop but it was closed so lee turn to me and said I think they're not here right now maybe we should come back later. we both agreed to come back later when the two girls are here so we walked back to our car and drove back to the station.
Phoenix's and Lauren's point of view

As we woke up Lauren decide to make breakfast for both of us before we go off to work as we finist our breakfast. Phoenix heard the phone ring and she picked it up hello said Phoenix yes is this miss white yes it is how can I help you we need you and your friend to come down to the police station we have some questions for you ok I'll tell her after ending the call she turned to Lauren and said they need us at the police station I need to ask you some questions and she looked at Phoenix why do they need a stone at the police station what kind of questions she asked Phoenix turned and said I don't know. Maybe we should head to work before we go to the police station Mr.kitio will be worried if we don't show up to work yeah maybe I have this bad feeling something happened said Lauren yeah me too said Phoenix after 2 minutes to get to know what clothes on.they went to work and when they got there they saw a note on the door and as Phoenix took the note off the door and turn to the Lauren and read the note out loud.

The note

Dear miss Phoenix and Lauren I regal at to tell you that you are a boss and his wife have been there murdered we don't know do not know who murdered them but please come down to the police station and you can keep the shop if you want and find another employer just please come down to the station so we could ask you some questions
Siri officer Jones

after Phoenix was done reading Phoenix and Lauren turned and looked at each other I guess we have to go down to the police station now don't you think yep I guess so you better go now as we walk back to a car and drove to the police station we saw two police officers waiting for us and about in the twenty's as we walked up to them and asked us what questions do you need ask us officer Jones and Lee and both of them said yes you must be Lauren and Phoenix yes we are follow me please said officer Jones we followed him to the interrogation room where they ask people questions and as we sat down in the chairs. Officer Jones asked us did you know will your boss and his wife was last night and Phoenix said yes he went to the woods to have a picnic with his wife for his anniversary that's all we know sir sorry can't answer the questions you asked us can we go to work now we have lots of customers to help. And officer Jones and Lee nodded yes for us to leave and said if you have any more information please call us after that we left and went to the shop and when we got there we saw a little girl wearing a pink dress is long brown hair me and Lauren went up to her and I touched her to get her attention as turned around and face us me and Lauren asked her her name and she told us hey name is sally we both said hi and asked what are you doing here I'm here to give you a note I a note from who sally I can't tell you.but please read the note ok we will read the note right now what do we do after we the note when we will go to talk to her again she wasn't there we both looked at each other. What a weird little girl but cute at least. after a moment of what just happened we turn to enter the stop and started working like usual and on in the afternoon it was almost dark when we heard the bell ring there still a man about 10 foot wearing a suit the odd thing was he didn't have a face when me and Lauren face him he handed us a note.
the note the man headed out:

Hello you must b Phoenix And Lauren I'm here to offer you a job you see I heard about your boss being murdered so I thought I'll give you to a new employer but you will have to move near the woods and also you can call me mr Sandman or mister Slendy if you want. Please accept the job I heard you two are the most amazing blacksmith around if you do acepta job please meet me by the edge of the forest from there I looked into people to pick up all your stuff and you will get your own personal building so you guys can work. If you don't accepted it I may have to kidnap you both oh please have the offer I really don't want to kidnap people right now.
Sincerely from the slender man
after we were done we reading we turned to talk to the man and told him we'll meet him tomorrow night if that's okay with you sir and he just nodded his head yes.

slender man's point of view
After giving them a note saying what I was offering they both started to read it after a couple minutes of reading they stopped and turned and looked at me and they told me. They will meet me tomorrow night but they have some business to finis so as I turn to leave. They said goodbye to me and see you tomorrow night after I left the shop I went back to the mention to get things ready as I enter the house I saw Jeff and EJ sitting on the couch watching TV as I walk past them they turned and looked at me EJ asked where have you been slendy and I turned and said out and also to new members coming tomorrow do try to make a good impression on them the same goes for you Jeff and he just looked at me annoyed. As are you walking to my office I heard Jeff and EJ get up from the couch and I turn and ask them where are you going and they both turn and look at me and said together on a killing spree and then they left. After they left I went to tell the others about the new members and sally that up to me and ask . is it the two pretty girls I met today and I've been down to her level and patted her head yes sally they are you get to see the two pretty girls tomorrow night but for now it's time for bed. After everybody was off to bed I went to bed just ready for tomorrow for my 2 new blacksmith to get here.
time skip

Phoenix's point of view
After the man left we finish the order that were placed I just finish scalpel . Dr Chow ordered and I will will deliver them tomorrow to him. And as me and Lauren was done with everything we closed up shop it makes that we had is everything packed on the move tomorrow and I turned and looked at her and said we should head home so we can have everything packed for tomorrow night. As we got to our car and drove home and when we got home we made dinner and they said they had everything packed for tomorrow after we're done eating then we headed off to bed as we said goodnight to each other then I turned off my light and see that the same.
Time skip( I love you creepypasta)

Ej's point of view

and I left the manson I thought getting some kidneys sticky would be a good idea. As I left the woods and walked to town I went to a local doctors office show my next meal but it was too late he already left in his car maybe tomorrow I can get him after that turned around
and walk back to the mansion and went to bed.