part 12 (final part)

Five years later

Phoenix's point of view

After mine and Ej's wedding night I quickly got pregnant and now it's five years later in our five year old twins daughters their names are pip and pixie. PIP has red hair with Brown bangs, one brown eye and one black eye.( just like ej eyes) and she has her father teeth.and pixie has brown hair with Red bangs, one green eye and one black eyes (just like PIP).also has her father teeth. And the best friends are named Liu and Aaron.

Lauren's point of view

3 week after Phoenix I got pregnant with twins the five years later my twins now  5 years old. My two sons their names are Liu and Aaron. They both have black hair,blue eyes and pale skin. And the best friends names are pip&pixie.

Third person point of view

Phoenix and Lauren watch their kids play together as they were making lunch then they husbands walked in and sat down and watch their kids play. After a few minutes lunch was ready Phoenix and Lauren called their husbands and kids to come and eat  they were having hamburger and when they were done eating it was nap time for the kids. When the adults were done cleaning up they decided to sit down and watch TV.Phoenix I'm so glad I married you and had those two beautiful girls And I hope our next will be a boy said Ej putting his hand on Phoenix's 2 month baby bump. I hope so too Ej and I love you so much and I'm also glad I married you said Phoenix give her husband a kiss on the cheek and laying her head on his shoulder. I love you to Phoenix kissing said ej her head.

With Lauren and Jeff

I love you Lauren and I'm so glad I married you and had my children. And I hope the next one to be asked precious just like you said Jeff wrapping his arms around Lauren's 1 month baby bump. I love you too Jeff and I'm glad I married you too and had your kids said Lauren giving her husband a kiss on the cheek then laying her head down on his soldier watching TV.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
That's the end I hope you guys liked it and I always love happy ending