part 3

the next day

Lauren's point of view

As I woke up I went to wake up teddy ( aka Phoenix) and after woke up her up she want to make breakfast for me and her well she was cooking I snuck up on her and hug her and said good morning teddy I said. then she turned around and then turned around and hugged me and said good morning LJ. Then she turned around and finished cooking breakfast for us. After we were finished eating we went together with clothes on then we left the apartment to go to work. After we got there students went to the back and pulled out the boxes of new scalpels for Dr ciaow. He turned and said I'm going to deliver these boxes to Dr Ciaow today I'll be back in a few minutes don't do anything too crazy after she said that. She turned around and close the door. After she left I went to work when I was putting some knife away I heard the bell ring when I turned around I saw a teenage boy with long black hair, his skin was pale white, and he had a bloody white hoodie on also he was holding a broken knife and I asked can I help you? Then he looked at me and said yes can you fix my knives what kind of broke them and I said I'll fix them for him. then he said if you make me pay I got I'm going to kill you I stop and and said if you want me to fix your knives you better not be threatening me are I will not fix your knives. Whatever he mumbled after that I went to the back and fix to the knives.

Meanwhile

EJ's point of view

As I woke up I got dressed. I headed out to town to get my breakfast as I walked up to the doctors office what to the back and close the window and there he was my next meal. I thought snuck up on him I stabbed him with a scalpel as I was stabbing him he was screaming after he was done screaming and he died I saw you coming out his kidneys but then I heard a female voice calling his name and when I turned around I saw a girl standing there with a a girl sitting there with a box full of scalpel. She had reddish brown hair, wore glasses, she looked about 13 or 14 years old what I stood up and walked towards her she didn't show anything fear of me taking out the doctors kidneys when I was about to stab her she picked up scalpel and stabbed me in the leg with it and ran as I try to chase after her she gonna in a car and drove away. after she was out of sight I thought to myself maybe I'll get her next time that I turned around and got the kidneys from the doctor and left and where to find my next kill.

Time skip!!!!!!!! ( that was a close one wasn't)

Meanwhile at the store

Jeff'S point of view

as I was waiting for that girl finish fixing my knives as she was working she asked me how did I break my knives did I turned and looked at her and said that is not your business just finish already I yelled at her with a noise in my voice after 2 hours of waiting they will finally finished I grab them and turn to leave but ever had to a smaller female she had reddish brown hair and he wore glasses he was up to my chest as I said move out the way I yelled at her suffering past her. As I was walking down the street I heard them talk the reddish brown haired girl said man that was rude. And the other one said come down here a be a little rude but everybody was rude. as I decided to go back to the Mansion. finally reaching the house as I walked in I saw EJ pulling scalpel out of his legs I laughed at him then he turned and looked at me and said this is not funny stop laughing. then I looked at him and said whatever I walked off to the kitchen leaving him alone.

times skip
later that day here when the 2 girls are leaving for the new job.

Phoenix's and Lauren's point of view

as we make sure everything is put up and ready to move we had our suitcases in hand and we open the door we left it unlock so our new bosses men can get us stuff then we walk down the stairs to walk away so we could drive to the woods and when we got there we saw him are New boss Mr. Slenderman then when we got out of the car we walked up to him then he snapped his fingers into people wear a mask came up behind him then he introduced them one was named masky and the other was named hoodie that he told him to go to our apartment and get all our stuff when they left we turned and looked at a new boss then we ask how do they know where we live did he wrote something down on a piece of paper and it said I had the watch you for a week it said on the piece of paper then we just shrugged it off and asked where was this new building will be working in then he turned and said follow me I will take you there then we started to follow him into the woods when we got there we saw this mansion that he took us to the mansion then we went inside and he took us to where our room are .then he told us to put down our suitcases and he told us to follow him outside to will you be working when we got there we saw this big garage so with all the stuff we needed to work with. 3 hours later hoodie and masky came back with all the stuff and put it in our room after going back inside the house we went to our room and make sure all our stuff was put away later Slenderman called us down for dinner when we got done the stairs we saw a whole bunch of people I recognize one the people immediately I saw the little girl Sally after I said Sally's name then she turned around and ran up and hugged both of us after that we sat down and had dinner with them when we saw the guy from the shop. when he saw us he yelled hey you're the two girls from earlier what you doing here then we set up and said Mr slender man hired us will you two new members . a few minutes late the guys from the doctors office stood in the doorway of the kitchen and when he saw me hey you're the 14 year old that stabbed me with a scalpel. he yelled at Phoenix then S l e n d y step in and separated us then said I see you to have met Jeff and EJ then we turn and look at him and said yeah we did. Then he said all right stop fighting and eat your dinner then we turned and looked at him. And Phoenix mumbled whatever and went to eat so the others. And after dinner we went to our rooms when Phoenix&Lauren got to the room Phoenix saw her pet cat noodle. Then Phoenix ran up to noodle and hug her after hugging her cat she decide to take a bath. But when she got to the bathroom he saw EJ and a towel and when he turned around he had a blust across his face so do Phoenix she was trying to cover up the nosebleeds she had. After that she turned around and close the door but in her mind she was thinking he's hot and I can't believe he gave me a nosebleed. and after that she went to her room and slammed the door then Lauren turned around and asked what happen and ask what you have a nose bleed I just saw EJ shirtless he was hot. I can't believe he gave me a nosebleed I don't even know him. Maybe if I go to sleep I can't forget about it.

meanwhile with EJ

ohh my god I can't believe she saw me in a towel that was so embarrassing she isn't saw me without my mask but I think I gave her a nose bleed. After I was done talking to myself I got dressed and went to bed.

Back to Phoenix

I can't get the picture out of my head he's so hot but don't even know him I could ever fall for a guy like him good just need to get some sleep. After getting my Harley Quinn pajamas no I walked over to my bed and lay down then turn to say goodnight to noodle and Lauren. Goodnight teddy bear Lauren said. After that they all fell asleep.