1

Nimona arose from her ashes, She looked down to her hands, She smiled at the sight, flexing them, She turned around.

"Bal? Bal?" Nimona yelled out, She was in the forest and peeked out from behind a tree, She saw her old home, The broken tower she had lived in for weeks. 

She giggled maniacally.

She knocked on the door, Turning into a tiny insect and sneaking into the house. 

Ballister opened the door before Nimona piped up.

"Hey boss." She smiled. 

Ballister turned around and gasped. 

"Holy shi-!" He laughed, Before covering his mouth. 

"Noooo I love bad words! Like fu-!" Nimona was cut off by Ballister's embrace. 

"I missed you." Ballister whispered, Nimona smiled and leaned into him.

"Missed you too, Larry.." Nimona smiled, a small tear went down her face. "How long was I out for?" 

Ballister tsk'd. "Fifteen years." 

"Fifteen years?!" Nimona gasped, Ballister laughed. 

"'Don't be so gullible!' She says.." Ballister teases, Nimona hits his arm playfully. Ballister dropped his playful voice, "You were gone for months."

"Huh. Now do tell, What did I miss?" Nimona said, collapsing onto the couch. 

"Well.. We re-built the city, We don't have a ruler anymore, We have knights and we vote on things, We have a day to celebrate you and-" Ballister was cut off by the gasps of Nimona. 

"You. Celebrate.. Me??" Nimona asked, Ballister nodded, Nimona checked her nails. "Go figure. You guys owe me!" 

Ballister laughed, sitting on the couch with his side-kick. 

"Me and Ambrosius are together again, We visit your grave every week." He told her, She sighed. 

"What's that song by that demi-god? Maui? It's like, He's saying it's okay for everything he's done for humans?" Nimona asked, clicking her tongue. 

"What? That really old song? Oh, I think it's 'Your welcome'?" Ballister questioned, Nimona jumped on the table. 

"You're welcome! You're welcome~!" Nimona sang over and over.

 Ballister laughed as she sang on the table again, He grabbed her by the waist and tickled her.

"Stop it- Bal- Stopppp!!" Nimona laughed loudly, Ballister chuckled and put her on the side of the couch. 

The two sat in silence for a second.

"What was it like..?" Ballister stuttered. 

"What was what like?" Nimona asked, Ballister hesitated. "Being reborn?"

"Yes. That. Is it weird to talk about it? You don't need to-" Ballister told her, Nimona laughed.

"No, It's fine.. It just felt like warmth. I saw the light, Then.." Nimona sighed. "Then I awoke in a forest close to here." 

Ballister nodded and exhaled. 

"Well, Should we go see?" Ballister asked, standing up.

"See what?" Nimona asked, jumping off the couch and onto his shoulder as a baby monkey.

"The city, It's been re-built. I think you'll like it." Ballister told her, Nimona nodded and opened the door, appearing as a human girl again.

"Well, What are we waiting for?"