8

Sorry for not updating! I felt drained haha- ANYGAYS-

Ballister sat on an armchair, the three girls sat opposite to him on a long couch. 

"Okay, Tell Ballister how you guys got here." Nimona told the two girls. 

Lka sighed. 

"Me and Qua were exploring in the forest when we saw a human, way too close to home. We went to scare them off but one of them saw us.. Qua grabbed me back and ran, we ran so far that we got lost, we've been lost for four days." Lka explained, Nimona gasped.

"You.. Didn't tell me any of that." Nimona said slowly.

"We didn't know whether to trust you or not.. We didn't know you were friendly.. Let alone one of us.." Qua told Nimona, Nimona nodded. 

"So.. How can we help?" Ballister asked. 

"We just need a place to stay until we can find a way home.. " Lka said slowly, Ballister smiled.

"You're welcome here anytime." Ballister smiled, Lka grinned.

"Ooo! We can teach Nimona about our culture! Of the forest and the animals and the-" Lka started rambling.

"Ughhh... Learning?! Gross. Tried it once. Hated it!" Nimona groaned, Ballister sighed.

"Nimona, cmon. You can't just ignore your culture for your whole life! How long do Shape-shifters live for-? Point is, you should know more about your people and species." Ballister said, Nimona wouldn't budge. "It'll be good to have more people in your life?"

"I don't need more people in my life! I have you and Ambrosius and the kingdom. That's all I need." Nimona grunted.

"Please, Nimona?" Ballister pleaded.

"Fine. But I want more Mac and Cheese." Nimona smirked slyly.

"Fine. Win-win." Ballister said, shaking the girl's hand, who changed into a shark.

The two girls beside them looked at bit shocked but shrugged it off.

The two shaked hands.

"You girls should sleep, there are blankets on the side of the couch from when someone left without telling me." Ballister smiled, Nimona stuck her tongue out in annoyance. "We can try and find you a way home tomorrow."

"Thank you sir!!" Lka yelled.

"Its quite alright." Ballister smiled.

~~~ - Time is 1:34am.

Nimona laid awake, Ballister walked in to check on the girls.

"Mona, You okay?" Ballister asked, sitting on the couch Nimona slept on.

"I'm good.. Night boss.." Nimona smiled.

"Night, Mona.." Ballister said, scruffing up her hair.