7

Nimona laughed loudly at her friend's face. 

"You're shape-shifters! Like her! I mean, Well, you probably already know that- I mean-" 

"Boss. Calm down." Nimona grinned. 

"Yea Yea- Sorry." Ballister shook his head, Staring at the two girls before sighing. 

Lka poked at ballister. 

"Hi! I'm Lka, A forest spirit! I've always wanted to meet a real human! Is it true your finger tips are made of acid? Is it true that you have the horns of a boar and the teeth of an ogre?" Lka asked, Ballister was overwhelmed. 

"Acid-? Boar-? Ogre?!! No! Who told you humans- Forest spirits-?" Ballister stuttered. 

Lka was asking Ballister many questions, Nimona was chuckling. 

"What in the name of gloreth is happening out here?" The sleepy eyed golden boy emerged from his room, Ballister smiled at his face. 

"Hey, Goldie!" Nimona waved, Qua was blushing. "You okay, Qua?" 

"Who's that?" Qua asked, red as a tomato. 

"Oh, That's Ambrosius, The golden boy." Nimona shrugged. "Why?" 

"No reason! Just wanted to know." Qua burried her head into her arms. 

Nimona looked at her new-found friend in confusion. "Okay..?"

"Hey, Bal.. Who are the kids?" Ambrosius yawned. 

"Kids? How old do you think we are?" Lka asked, turning to Ambrosius. 

"I dunno. Twelve?" Ambrosius shrugged. 

Lka rolled her eyes. 

"Well how old are you, three hundred and twenty four?!" Lka scoffed. 

"I'm in my twenties!" Ambrosius gasped, offended. 

"Nimona, How long do humans live for?" Lka asked, Nimona shrugged. 

"Boss, How long do you live for?" Nimona asked, expecting it to be at least a couple hundred. 

"Usually under one hundred." Ballister shrugged. 

"Haha." Nimona said sarcastically. "Goldie, This is Qua and Lka, They're my friends."

"You have friends?" Ambrosius asked before clasping his hands over his mouth. 

"Ambrosius Goldenloin!" Ballister growled at Ambrosius smiled nervously. 

"I hate your boyfriend, Da-." Nimona stopped. "Ballister." 

"You guys should sleep. It's late, I don't know if shape-shifters don't sleep but Nimona did so.." Ballister chucked a blanket at Nimona. "Your friends are welcome to stay." 

"Boss, We have to talk to you about something." Nimona said slowly. "Seriously." 

Ballister dropped his smile, he raised an eyebrow in confusion.