2

Nimona and Ballister walked down the hill from their home, It was dark since the two had met near nightfall and talked for an hour or so, Nimona was switching like crazy, Ballister was nervous to ask if she was okay. 

"Nimona, Are you okay?" Ballister asked, Nimona snapped her head towards the past-knight. 

"I'm fine! Why wouldn't I be fine? I'm fine." Normally Ballister would trust her, but she changed seven times in that one sentence. 

"Okay.. Tell me if something is wro-" Ballister was cut off by the golden boy, Ambrosius Goldloin. 

"Bal! You okay? You haven't answered my calls." Ambrosius moved his partner's head in his hand. 

"I'm fine- Babe-" Ballister flushed in embarrassment as Nimona giggled at her friend. 

"What the- Is it you?" Ambrosius asked, Nimona bowed. 

"The one and only! What's up, You been busy with Mr. Villain over here?" Nimona wiggled her eye brows, Ambrosius flushed. 

"Well, This has been wonderful but we should get going home." Ballister nodded to himself.

The couple chuckled, Nimona ran up ahead of them, The city was beautiful, The lights danced in the dark sky and the hollow moon rose above the city, gleaming down on the people below. 

"Wow.. This is pretty." Nimona gasped, Ballister pulled her to the stairs leading down the hill, Ambrosius following, soon they were at the bottom of the hill, One of the places with photos children had drawn of Nimona. 

Nimona looked at them in awe, Picking up a few. 

"This is beautiful.. Did people make these?" Nimona asked, Ballister laughed and nodded.  "Metal.." 

"Cmon, We don't want to be out too late." Ambrosius smiled, holding his partner's hand. 

"Yea, Let's go, Nimona." Ballister said, scruffing up her hair. 

"Hands off, Larry!"