4

Nimona was laying on the couch, Ballister cleaned up her bowls and Ambrosius laid asleep on another couch.

"Hey, Boss? Do humans get sick after eating Mac and Cheese?" Nimona asked, Ballister put the bowls on top of each other on the bench. 

"Why? Is something wrong?" Ballister asked, Nimona nodded. "Okay.. Where does it hurt?" 

"It doesn't hurt exactly.. More like my insides are itchy, Remember how I told you what shape shifting feels like?" Ballister nodded, Nimona sighed. "It feels like they're itchy even though I'm shape shifting." 

"Okay, Well, Does it itch everywhere?" Nimona nodded, Ballister inhaled. "Maybe you just need to get used to shape shifting since you.. Okay, how about in the morning we go to the evil lai- The tower and practice shifting? I can't think of anything else." 

Nimona nodded, Ballister exhaled and walked off. 

"Can I sleep on the couch?" Nimona yelled to him, Ballister walked in the kitchen with a sleepy Ambrosius.

"Go ahead kid, I'll bring you out a blanket in a minute." Ballister smiled.

"Night, 'Mona." Ambrosius yawned, walking to their room. 

"Night, Knights!" Nimona laughed at her own joke. 

Nimona jumped onto the couch, turning into a wolf and curling up in a ball. 

She turned her head to see a mouse, Her cat instincts kicked in and she turned into a cat, chasing the small creature. 

The mouse jumped through a crack in the wall, Nimona growled and opened the door in human form, closing it, changing back into a cat and chasing the mouse outside. 

"Come back here you stupid-" Nimona yowled, she had been chasing the mouse for about ten minutes now, She only just realised that she was in the forest. 

Nimona shifted back to her human self. 

The mouse looked up at her, running off. 

Nimona shrugged, she was about to turn into a flying creature to get back home but she heard voices. 

"Vutaz! This is why my mother never lets me hang out with you!" One voice says. 

"Calm down, Syika. We'll be fine, come on-" 

A girl fell down with an 'Omph!'.

The girl had dark hair, Light green eyes and a green gem on her chest, as she got up, Nimona observed the girl's outfit, She wore a banded skirt with a brown crop top as a shirt, she looked around 15 years old. 

"Oh, Ytida!" The girl waved, another girl popped out, She had dark red hair and pale skin, spotted red dots covered the right side of her face, her eyes glowed a light red. Her clothes were a brown tank top and a brown skirt, she appeared to be around 16 years old.

The red haired girl stood protectively in front of her friend. 

"Ytida, Human." The girl said, hand hovering over a sharp object. 

"Hi? I'm Nimona." Nimona smiled. 

The girl nodded. "I'm Quarath, This is Lka." 

"Nice to meet ya, What are you doing here.. I don't think anyone except for me should be out this late." Nimona noted, The girls looked at eachother. 

"We're safe. Are you?" Lka said, Nimona shrugged. 

"I can protect myself, Are you lost?" Nimona asked, Lka nodded, Quarath shook her head.

"We are fine! I will find our way back to the clan, Lka, stop being a Syika!" Quarath hissed. 

"Clan?" Nimona asked, Lka nodded. 

"Our clans! Mine is the jungle clan and Quarath's is the Ash clan." Lka told Nimona. 

Nimona nodded and smiled at the two girls. 

"Do you need somewhere to stay?" Nimona asked, Lka jumped at the offer, dragging Qua along.

Ytida - Hello (Formal) 
Syika - Worry wart 
Vutaz - Idiot