What's up?

(play the music above if you want, it's just for the vibe lol)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Inspired from the movie of Avatar the way of water. Aside from the existing names, characters, places and events from the movie any names, characters, business, places, events, incidents, alive or deceased or actual events that is not in the movie or from the movie that will be read or included in this general fiction story is purely coincidental. Including the scenes and names from other online and non-online books published that you may have read before this. 

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I hope you're still excited to what's coming next to the lives of our cherished characters Mrs. Nau'ire Sully and Mr. Neteyam Sully with their kids and their whole family. Season 4 is about to be real insane and I am looking forward to writing it in the most clear and readable way possible while also describing it enough for you to imagine it in a certain way that you'll like and the characters or casts has images but if some of them is not to your liking, feel free to imagine them in your preferences. Also feel free to comment down your reaction, feeling and what you think of the events that is happening. I'm actually fond of replying whenever I can. And ask me if you are confuse of something. And yeah I would be grateful to see your votes and comments!!!

Anyways, one thing to keep in mind when reading the story is -in the story, THE TIME ON EARTH IS WAY FASTER THAN IT IS IN PANDORA

 so yeah other than that I hope you'll enjoy it! 

keep shinin'!

Much love,

Sirimiri