014.

5 years ago

the boardwalk was bathed in a warm glow. cindy and conrad, walked hand in hand along the bustling wooden planks, their hearts filled with the excitement.

the air was thick with the aroma of salty sea breeze and the sweet scent of carnival treats. the sound of laughter and the lively melodies of the carousel filled their ears as they weaved through the crowd, their eyes twinkling with anticipation.

their small hands tightly clasped together, cindy and conrad approached the iconic ferris wheel that stood tall against the backdrop of the setting sun. the massive structure seemed to reach up into the heavens, its brightly colored lights twinkling like stars against the darkening sky.

"conrad, i've always wanted to ride the ferris wheel," cindy admitted, her voice filled with excitement.

conrad turned to her, his eyes gleaming with the same anticipation. "me too. let's do it together."

they joined the line, eagerly waiting for their turn. as they inched closer to the front, their hearts fluttered with exhilaration. as they waited they stole glances at one another. conrad's heart raced, while cindy's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue.

finally, it was their turn to step into the small, swaying gondola, its open design allowing them to feel the cool breeze on their faces. they settled into the seat, the thrill of the moment evident in their wide smiles.

as the ferris wheel began, cindy's heart raced with each passing moment. the view from above was breathtaking, with the boardwalk stretching out before them, and the golden hues of the sunset painting the sky in a mesmerizing display. the ocean shimmered in the distance.

conrad couldn't tear his eyes away from cindy. the warm glow from the ferris wheel cast a soft radiance on her face, accentuating her delicate features and twinkling eyes. their eyes met, and in that shared gaze, they both felt a connection that went beyond words.

in that enchanting moment, conrad leaned in, his movements gentle. cindy's breath caught in her throat as their lips met, the world around them melting away. the kiss was tender, filled with the innocence and sweetness of young love.

their lips met in a soft, innocent kiss. time seemed to stand still as they shared this intimate exchange, their young hearts entwined in a moment of pure magic.

it was just them.

as the ferris wheel reached its peak, they pulled apart, imprinting a memory that would forever be in their hearts. the world below, with its bustling crowds and colorful lights, seemed distant and insignificant compared to the connection they had just discovered.

hand in hand, they stepped off the ride, as they continued their stroll along the boardwalk, their fingers intertwined, cindy and conrad carried with them the memory of their first kiss.