020.

"morning." cindy grumbled as she entered the kitchen.

"good morning, cinderella." jeremiah smiled. "or sleeping beauty." he joked, making cindy slap his shoulder. "i take it belly and tay-tay haven't made up yet?"

"nope." cindy confirmed. "they haven't talked since last night."

"well, when does she leave?" jeremiah asked after handing the girl a bowl of cereal.

"uh, in a couple hours." the brunette mumbled eating a spoonful of cheerios. "she's upstairs packing now."

"mm." jeremiah nodded.

"hey, do you want to go on a muffin run? i-i have to get out of the house." cindy suggested.

"i'm alwavs down for a muffin run." the boy
smiled happily. "do you mind grabbing the keys from conrad's room?"

"yeah, sure." she slowly nodded walking into the hallway. "uh, is he home?"

"no, he had to leave early this morning to meet with cleveland." jeremiah explained.

"oh." cindy replied. "um... do you know where he keeps the keys?"

"uh, th-they should be in his desk." he said as he cleaned up the pans he used to make himself breakfast.

cindy entered conrad's room as she stopped in front of conrad's desk.

following jeremiah's instructions she opened the first drawer on her right and gagged. inside the drawer was a pack of condoms.

"that's disgusting." cindy groaned quietly to herself. shutting the first drawer she moved onto the second one. this one was filled with a lot of random things.

the girl stopped her search when her fingers brushed over a tiffany box. her curiosity got the better of her and she opened it.

inside the box was an infinity necklace.

cindy took the necklace out of the box, examining it.

the necklace had been for her.

he remembered infinity.

she had a tiffany necklace she wore all the time, it was a blue double heart pendant and when she went to get it cleaned last summer with conrad, she spotted the one that was in the box and pointed it out to conrad.

conrad remembered.

she placed the necklace back in the box and got out of the room.

she couldn't fight the smile that took over her face as she joined jeremiah in the jeep.

"you good?" the boy questioned.

"i just, i don't get conrad this summer." cindy shrugged.

"why? is it because he forgot your late birthday present?" jeremiah questioned.

"no. it's because he's been acting weird since the first day that i got here."

"yeah, trust me, he's been weird for months.
jeremiah nodded. "just forget him." he shrugged it off. "look, i'm happy you invited matt last night. he's really cool. have you asked him to the deb ball yet?"

"no." the girl sighed. she liked matt, but was it just because he reminded her of conrad? "nicole really likes conrad. and if he's not into her, that's just messed up."

jeremiah sighed as cindy furrowed her eyebrows. "what?"

"nothing," jeremiah shrugged. "it's just, you're cindy kimberly, you've never gotten this worked up over a guy. and you shouldn't, especially not over my brother."

"things didn't go so well with luke last night?" cindy raised her eyebrows.

"actually things went really well." jeremiah smirked. "wanna hear details?"

"no thanks, i'm good." she gagged.