017.

cindy joined steven, jeremiah, belly, and taylor in the pool. her and jeremiah began splashing each other, completely oblivious to the talk belly and taylor were having about the oldest fisher boy and cindy.

"let's play chicken." taylor gasped.

"nope." cindy protested.

"not chicken." belly cried out.

"yes! oh, come on, it'll be hilarious." the girl exclaimed.

"hey, i'm down." jeremiah agreed. "come on, steven."

"fine."

"dibs on jeremy." taylor announced.

"you're not playing cinderella?" jeremiah asked his friend. "you're the best at chicken."

"that's why, whoever wins goes against me." cindy winked. "good luck."

"oh, great, that means i'm stuck with steven." belly rolled her eyes.

"that isn't fair. taylor's so much lighter." the boy complained groaning.

"oh, i'm sorry i'm so massive." belly splashed water at her brother. "i wouldn't want to break your delicate little shoulders."

"no, you're just taller than her is all." steven raised his hands in defeat.

"let's just switch." taylor proposed.

"fine." the siblings agreed at the same time.

"let's take them down, bells." jeremiah smirked.

the boys went underwater so taylor and belly could get on their shoulders.

"ugh, steven. why are your shoulders so slippery?" taylor complained.

"uh, maybe it's all that oil you slathered on your legs." the boy bit back.

"uh, maybe if you had some hair on your chest, i wouldn't be sliding all over the place." taylor fires back and cindy giggled at her comment.

"okay let's just go." steven said and they got in position.

belly pushed taylor first and steven stumbled a bit. they kept pushing each other for a couple of seconds until taylor ended up pushing harder and belly falls on the water.

"woo!" taylor and steven screams.

"boo!" cindy called out. "jelly you two suck."

"let's see how good you actually are." belly gestured for her to come over.

"we got this dude." cindy encouraged as she walked over to the boy.

"dream team baby." jeremiah high-fived her.

jeremiah dunked so she could get on his shoulders. the boy locked her legs with his arms.

"now you better watch out taylor, my girl here is unbeatable." jeremiah threatened. "she might be a princess but she's stronger than a knight."

"if you say so." taylor shrugged.

taylor tried to push her first but cindy didn't fall. no way was she losing. cindy pushed the girl harder, and taylor went straight to the water.

too easy.

just then conrad and nicole walked up to the group.

"unbeatable baby!" jeremiah yelled. "my girl right here is good at everything!"

"are you guys playing chicken?" nicole questioned, slightly laughing at jeremiah's reaction.

"hey, nicole." belly greeted with a big smile.

"hi, happy birthday, belly." nicole turned to the girl.

"thanks, um, yeah. it was, it was taylor's idea."
belly pointed to taylor.

"hey, i'm taylor." the girl waved a little.

you could tell taylor's tone was fake.

"she's my best friend from home." belly explained.

"oh. that's cute."

cindy looked over at conrad, he was looking at the girl and she realised she was on jeremiah's shoulders.

"do you guys want to play a real game?" belly questioned.

"sounds good."

"my team again?" jeremiah looked up at the girl who was still on his shoulders.

"you know it jerebear." she laughed as he threw her in the water.

the group were now playing volleyball. steven, jeremiah, and cindy on one side, and belly and taylor on the other side.

"you're slipping steven" taylor giggled when the boy missed the ball.

"steven get your head in the game." cindy warned him.

"oh, okay! now its on!"

they kept playing for a couple more minutes until taylor takes place to serve and threw the ball at nicole's face, everyone gasped.

"oh my god." the girl laughed.

"i'm so sorry nicole." belly apologized for her friend.

"sorry." taylor apologized but she had a tiny smile on her lips.

"taylor." belly turned to the girl again.

"what belly? it was an accident." the girl looked mad.

"are you okay?" cindy called out.

"let me see it." conrad looked at her cheek. "let's go inside. i'll get you some ice." he got up and pulled the girl with him.

"conrad, it's okay."

"i'm so, so sorry again, nicole. feel better, okay?" belly apologized again.

"yeah. yeah."

"come on, belly. conrad can take care of nicole." taylor glared at him and conrad stopped, looking back at them. "let's go inside and look at ourselves in the mirror some more."

cindy widened her eyes, she looked at belly who has a guilty look all over her face.

she didn't tell belly about the argument, which meant she had been eavesdropping and even told taylor.

"yeah, have fun with that." conrad mumbled, walking inside the house.

"i am so sorry." belly immediately apologized.

"it's fine bells." cindy reassured.