A Lying Witch and a Warden

[Open on a witch with green hair and a staff backflipping onto a cliff. She glares up at a large purple snake.]

Gildersnake: Foolish child! I could swallow you whole! [Hisses.]

Azura: Do not underestimate me, Gildersnake, for I am the Good Witch Azura, warrior of peace! [Poses as the wind blows her hair before dropping into a battle stance and holding her staff like a bazooka.] Now eat this, sucka! [Fires off staff.]

Gildersnake: [While being shot.] No! My only weakness: dying! [Collapses.]

[Cuts to a doll of Azura and a green snake being held.]

Luz: And that's the end.

Camila: The end of what?

Luz: My book report. [The snake hisses and bites the doll.] I think I knocked it out of the park.

Principal Hal: Your book report is why you're in here. [He gestures to the door, and Y/n arrives bursting through the door.]

Y/n: Luz! Luz! Luz! Are you ok- oh... [He sees that she is holding a snake in her hands.] I guess you were the one that brought snakes... 

[two students can be seen outside running by screaming, snakes biting their heads. Y/n runs out to help them.]

Luz: Oh. That's where the backup snakes went.

Camila: And what were you going to do with this? [Holds up several firecrackers tied together.]

Luz: That was for the Act Three closer...

Camila: Mija, I love your creativity, but it's gotten out of hand. Do you remember why you were in the principal's office the last three times?

1. Cut to Luz on stage at an audition for Romeo and Juliet, holding a spork. She yells "O happy dagger, give me death!". Luz stabs the spork into her torso before tearing her dress, making several links of sausages fall out. Everyone else on stage screams and runs. Y/n is seen in the back row of seats laughing in his seat from the entertainment and chaos.

2. Cut to Luz sewing a pigeon head onto a squirrel's body, on a platform labeled "Baby Griffin".  Luz says "Now for the final anatomically correct touch, spider breath." She opens the model's beak. Many spiders come out, crawling over her and the table. People scream in terror, throwing objects everywhere.

3. 
Cut to cheerleading tryouts, where a girl does a successful backflip. Every other student applauds. Luz says "You think that's an impressive trick? [Throws her pom-poms to the side.] Take a look at this. [Turns around to reveal she flipped her eyelids inside out.] Bleep, bloop, bleep!" Everyone else screams and runs, and it sounds like at least one person is gagging. 

Cut back to Principal Hal's office.

Camila: We all love that you express yourself, but if you can't learn to separate fantasy from reality, you may need to spend the summer here. [She holds out a pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp. Luz takes it reluctantly.]

Luz: Don't worry, Mom. I won't let you down. [Stands up triumphantly.] No more weirdness!

[The snake in Luz's hand suddenly jumps out and bites the principal. He falls to the ground with a yell while the snake hisses.]

Luz: [her eyes wide open] That doesn't count, right?

[Cut to Luz, who is standing disappointedly in front of her house. Y/n arrives with a duffle bag of his stuff like clothes and his laptop. He even brought his Shinai (Kendo Stick) in a strap bag.]

Y/n: Hey Luz, you getting sent to summer camp too?

Luz: Y/n? You're also going to camp? How?

Y/n: My parents told me I need to "Socialize more" and "You're growing up. You can't live in your fantasies forever. You need to focus on reality because those animes and games won't help you." It's basically the same reason as you so... yeah. 

Luz: Oh... well at least camp will be less boring but why did you bring your Kendo stick thingy? Will you be allowed to bring it?

Y/n: [Shrugs his shoulders] I honestly don't know, but we'll wait and see...

Luz: [Sighs]

Camila: [Exits the house.] Hello Y/n!

Y/n: Hi Ms. Noceda.

Camila: Please, call me Camila. [Turns to Luz] Oh! Oh, my baby! [Hugs Luz.] Now, don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to... appreciate public radio, the time will fly by!

Luz: 
But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music and—and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories.

Y/n:
I second that.

Camila: Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. No offense to Y/n but do you have any friends aside from him? Real ones, not imagined or drawn or reptilian?

Y/n: damn ;-;