𝐸𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒢𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝐹𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

[Open on the living room. Y/n is doing his exercises (dumbbell curls), King is watching videos on Luz's phone, and Luz is using a magnifying glass to look at a flower.]

Luz: Come on! Work this time

Luz: Come on! Work this time. [Replicates plant glyph, activates it, gasps when a flower successfully grows.] Yes! Check it out, my glyph skills are blossoming!

Y/n: [Finishes his set.]Haha, nice.

King: You think that's impressive? Check this out! Two warriors battling to the death! [On the phone, two cats meow. One prepares to pounce on the other but falls on its back. Luz looks at the open portal door.] Senseless violence. Yes, attack! Death is your god!

Luz: I regret teaching you about the Internet.

Y/n: Trust me, it only gets worse... [He changes shirt.]

King: Hah! What possible regrets could come from the Internet? Oh! Did you know that the Earth is actually flat?

Y/n: Motherfu-

Luz: Yep, that's not right. [She takes her phone back as it vibrates. She got a text from her mom reading, "How's camp today, cariño? <3, Mamá." Luz gulps. She starts typing "I", then deletes it. "I'm" and "It" are also typed and quickly deleted. She ends up sending a thumbs-up emoji 👍.] Good enough.

Y/n: [Looks at her phone.] Ha, welcome to my world.

King: Ah, a severed hand! Perfect response.

[Luz flops down on the couch and puts a pillow on her face.]

Luz: [Muffled.] Ugh! What am I supposed to say? [Sits up; normal.] "Hey, Mom, not at camp actually! I'm in the demon realm learning to be a witch! Also, did you know demons and magic are real?" She. Will. End me.

Y/n: Huh... now that you mention it, I wonder what am I supposed to say to my parents. Aw great, why did you remind me.

King: They'd be freaked out by our world anyway. So actually, by keeping the truth from them, you're doing them a favor!

Luz: Hm. The demon on my shoulder makes a good point.

King: Always trust a shoulder demon! [He takes the phone. Hooty opens the door.]

Hooty: Hoot hoot, Luz! Time to fill up that darling little head of yours with... [Regurgitates a stack of books onto the ground.] Mm-hmm. Delicious knowledge! 

[Willow and Gus look in from the doorway.]

Gus: Please hurry!

Willow: The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get.

Luz: Hehe. [Finger guns her friends; kisses King's head.] Don't spend all day watching YouTube, 'kay?

King: I forge my own path!

Y/n: [Grabs his cloak and his sword.] Haha, you little goofball.

[Cut to Hexside. The spider kindergarten teacher decorates the halls with streamers.The halls are decked out with balloons made of abomination goop and other decorations. Luz, Gus, Willow, and Y/n enter.]