𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

dal·li·ance[ˈdalɪəns]NOUNa casual romantic or sexual relationship:a period of brief or casual involvement with something:

dal·li·ance
[ˈdalɪəns]
NOUN
a casual romantic or sexual relationship:
a period of brief or casual involvement with something:

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
description
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Delilah Lightwood, daughter of Cecily and Gabriel Lightwood, has spent her whole life wanting to be something more than she was born to be. As a Shadowhunter, Delilah's path was written for her before she was even born. However, Delilah wants to to more with her life, prove that Shadowhunters can do more than their legacy written in the history books.

At seventeen years old, Delilah follows in the footsteps of her older sister, Anna. She doesn't necessarily conform to typical societal standards. Drinking away at Downworlder parties, pursuing the artistic career she wants to make for herself, normally attending these alongside herself and her sister, is Matthew Fairchild.

Matthew Fairchild. Someone Delilah had been close with since the academy and someone she shares a special bond with. Not a romance. Not a parabatai bond like Matthew and James share. Their bond is different, a type of bond that cannot be explained.

With Cordelia Carstairs arriving in London, Delilah is delighted, wanting to get to know the girl more. However with the arrival of The Carstairs family comes the Blackthorn family, leaving one James Herondale pining over the mysterious Grace Blackthorn.

With a looming threat over the Shadowhunter world, Delilah finally realises what it means to be a true Shadowhunter...and what her bond with Matthew Fairchild really is.

❀•°❀°•❀

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell the truth."

- Oscar Wilde

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗DISCLAIMER╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
DISCLAIMER
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

I do not own the characters in the book nor the storyline. The only think that I own is the character Delilah Lightwood and her own storyline.
All other characters and plot belong to Cassandra Clare.