𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
soundtrack
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

I. queen; GOOD OLD FASHIONED LOVER BOY
"I can dim the lights and sing you songs full of sad things. We can do the tango, just for two. I can serenade and gently play on your heart strings. Be your Valentino, just for you."

II. the orion experience; THE CULT OF DIONYSUS
"Just take my hand and we'll abandon this world. We'll wash those tears away. You're young and beautiful, and I'll love you always. We got no time for pain. When it's just you and me in ecstasy."

III. florence + the machine; KING
"But a woman is a changeling, always shifting shape. Just when you think you have it figured out. Something new begins to take. What strange claws are these scratching at my skin? I never knew my killer would be coming from within. I am no mother, I am no bride, I am king"

IV. aurora; RUNAWAY
"And I was runnin' far away. Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows. And I was dancing in the rain. I felt alive and I can't complain."

V. adele; WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE
"If you're not the one for me. Then how come I can bring you to your knees? If you're not the one for me Why do I hate the idea of being free?"

VI. cage the elephant; CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS
"You can drive all night. Lookin' for the answers in the pourin' rain. You wanna find peace of mind. Lookin' for the answer."

VII. lizzo; CUZ I LOVE YOU
"I thought that I didn't care. I thought I was love-impaired. But baby, baby. I don't know what I'm gon' do. I'm cryin' 'cause I love you, oh."

VIII. olivia rodrigo; VAMPIRE
"You said it was true love, but wouldn't that be hard? You can't love anyone, 'cause that would mean you had a heart. I tried you help you out, now I know that I can't. 'Cause how you think's the kind of thing I'll never understand."

IX. mother mother; ARMS TONITE
"I fell in your arms tonight. I fell hard in your arms tonight, it was nice. I died in your arms tonight. I slipped through into the afterlife, it was nice. White light in your arms tonight. I lost sight in your arms tonight, it was nice."

X. florence + the machine; NEVER LET ME GO
"And the arms of the ocean are carrying me. And all this devotion was rushing out of me. And the crashes are heaven for a sinner like me. But the arms of the ocean delivered me."

XI. james arthur; TRAIN WRECK
"Unbreak the broken. Unsay these spoken words. Find hope in the hopeless. Pull me out of the train wreck."

XII. lewis capaldi; SOMEONE YOU LOVED
"Now the day bleeds. Into nightfall. And you're not here. To get me through it all. I let my guard down. And then you pulled the rug. I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved."

31:55 ──────ㅇ── 43:29

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

❀•°❀°•❀