6

Norman:
He squeezes my hand and smiles. "Yup," he replies and pops the p.

We walk in the door and get a few strange stares from the people around us. I can tell that Rays growing nervous. I tightly squeeze his hand in reassurance. "Calm down," I calmly tell him. He squeezes my hand and smiles back. "Okay," he slightly mumbles.

Gilda runs up to us. "Are you guys dating?" Gilda asks us. "N-" Ray starts before I cut him off. "Yeah," I reply. "Aww that's so cuteeeee," she coos. "Thank you," I say, pulling ray into an embrace.

I hear stomping up to us. "You moved on that quickly?!" Emma yells at me. "I'm sorry, that you don't realized the person who lives you more than I ever could!" I yell back.

"Wait... what do you mean..?" Emma slowly asks. "Emma, one of my closest friends has been crushing over you forever, I know you love her too!" I tell her, pulling Ray closer to me. She looks down and walks away. "Wowwww, way to out Gilda," Ray sarcastically laughs.

Ray:
"Whatever..." he sighs and pulls me closer than humanly possible. I hug him back and bury my face in his chest. "I'm still here you know," Gilda rolls her eyes. "You don't have to be," Norman mutters, clearly pissed off. "I'm gonna head to class," Gilda says slowly backing away.

I have no brain cells left :)

Cya <3