17

When we arrive at our houses. I walk to his door and hold ray closer. I place my hand on the door knob and slowly twist it open. I push the door open and walk inside.

"Hello Children," Isabella greets. I smile and wave at her. "Is Ray okay?" She asks. "Yeah, he's just exhausted," I tell her and walk up the stairs to his room.

I look at him while walking to his room. His eyes are shut and his arms are wrapped around my neck.

We arrive to his room and I place him on the bed. I sit down next to him and he lays in my lap. I look at my phone and hear it ringing. I answer the phone.

Norman
Emma

NORMAN!!!

Yeah?

OH MY GOD!!! I JUST ASKED GILDA OUT AND I DON'T  KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

Calm down! It's about time!

WHAT DO I DO!!!

Where are you going?

To the cherry blossom on corner street

Okay, Dress casual. Be yourself, maybe even ask her out.

Okay, thanks! Also I'm sorry for being rude when we were in a relationship.

It's all good.

Friends?

Friends

I need to get ready! Bye!

Bye.

I hang up the phone. "Who was that..?" Ray asks sleepily. "Emma, now go to sleep," I say and place my hand on the back of his head. "Why was she calling you...?" He yawns. "She asked Gilda out and wanted to know what to do," I say as I smile down at him. "So we don't have to fake date anymore...?" He says tiredly. "Let's do this a few more days longer, now please sleep," I tell him. "Only if you lay down," he says hardly able to keep his eyes open.

I sigh and lay down next to him. He cuddles closer to me and hides his face in my chest. "You just wanted to cuddle~" I tease him. "Shush," he yawns again slowly shutting his eyes.