9

Ray:
I walk out of Norman's bathroom wearing his hoodie and some sweatpants. "This will make it look even more real," Norman says and hugs me.

Norman:
We walk out his front door. He grabs my hand as we start walking towards the school. "Hey lovebirds," Gilda calls and runs up to us. "Hey Gilda," Ray says and hugs her. Gilda hugs him back. I feel a pang of something in my chest.

"Oooooo, looks like someone's jealous," Gilda coos. "Norman, you big baby," Ray says and let's go of Gilda. He softly grabs my hand. I squeeze it and pull him towards me. "Mine," I quietly hiss at her. "We aren't really dating you know," he whispers in my ear. "Yeah, but it makes it more realistic," I whisper back.

"Ugh, I'm so single!" Gilda dramatically sighs. "You wouldn't be if you asked out Emma," Ray responds. "Shut up," Gilda mutters, extremely flustered.

"Anna!" Gilda shouts excitedly as Anna walks up to us. "Hey Gilda," Anna responds as Gilda hugs her. "That photo of last night was so cute!" Anna excitedly announces. "Oh my god! It wasn't cute- It was adorable!" Gilda responds just as excited as Anna.

"What Photo?" Ray asks playing dumb. "Oh that's right- you were asleep," Anna giggles. "You took a photo of me while I was asleep," Ray replies with a fake annoyed expression. "I'm sorryyyy, you just looked so cuteeeee," I whine. Ray turns red and I hug him tighter.

"Awwww," Gilda and Anna say in unison.