12

"Fine! Im sorry! Now let me go," he shouts trying to wiggle his way out of my grasp. "Say it like you mean it," I demand. "Fine," Ray pauses, "I'm sorry, Norman,"

Why was that so hot? Is he trying to Seduce me or something? I feel heat rising to my face. "Norman! Oh god, I think I broke him," he says waving a hand in my face.

Ray:
Why did Norman just stop responding? How did I break him? He doesn't like me... does he? I like him, but there's no way he likes me too.

He grasps my hand as we walk out my bedroom door. "Are you to dating?! Oh it would be such a pleasure for Ray to date someone as pleasant as you!" Isabella exclaims. "Yeah we are," He smiles at her, "I think she needs proof Ray," He smirks and turns towards me.

"No I-" she starts but automatically stops. He places his thumb on my lips and places his lips on his thumb.

I turn red and almost pass out. Fortunately, Norman catches me and holds me closely.  "Norman, I swear to god, if you hurt him I'll murder you," she death stares Norman. I would never," He nervous smiles and kisses my head.

"Good," Isabella says as we walk out the door. I haven't taken one step. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I don't  respond. "Ray! We're gonna be late!" He exclaims annoyed. I can't even open my mouth I'm to flustered and embarrassed.

He picks me up and continues walking. "P-Put m-me d-down!" I yelp embarrassed. "You wouldn't walk! We're going to be late!" He nervously exclaims. "No we're not, the walks 5 minuets and it's 7:25," I tell him. He puts me down and continues to drag me.