22

I grab rays hand and walk out the door. I don't normally drive to Rays house, because we're neighbors. We walk over to my house and slip in the car. I put my keys in the car and turn it on. I step on the gas, and drive towards Anna's house.

When we arrive, I open the car door. I get out of the door and open rays. Ray fell asleep in the car. "Ray, we're here," I tell him, gently shaking him awake. His eyes flutter open and he slowly unbuckles.

He slowly sits up and gets out of the car. He grabs my hand and walks in next to me. 

"Ray!" Gilda yelps and hugs him. Emma looks over at us. "Wow, you hug him but not your own girlfriend," she says sarcastically. Gilda runs up and hugs her too. They both start giggling. "Why are we so single?!" Don and Anna say in unison as they start fake sobbing.

I grab Ray and hug him. He hugs me back. "You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Anna asks, "we can play it in my basement,"

"Sure," everyone replies in unison as we all head down to her basement.

We all sit in a circle:

(Sorry about my awful handwriting :( I drew this on a phone to and that makes it worst, I promise I'm not in elementary!!!)

"Norman, truth or dare?" Emma asks me. "Umm- Dare," I smile at her. "I dare you to kiss Ray," she smiles. Ray turns a dark red. "Um okay," I say and pull Ray towards me. I pull him on my lap as he wraps his arms around my neck. I cup his face, and slyly slide my thumb on his lips. I bring my lips and kiss my thumb. I close my eyes to make it look like I kissed Ray.

"AWWWWW," everyone coos as I smile at Ray, he turns a deeper red than before. Ray crawls off of my lap and sits back in his spot.

"Gilda truth or dare," I ask her. "Truth," she sighs. "Is it true you liked Emma before we started dating," I smirk at her. She slowly nods. "For that long?! I never noticed," Emma yelps and hugs Gilda. "Yeah," Gilda responds.

"Ray, truth or dare," Gilda asks Ray. "D-Dare?" Ray responds still flustered. "I dare you to sit on Norman's lap until the end of the game," Gilda smirks. Ray doesn't say anything, but he crawls on my lap. He sits facing Emma. I wrap my arms around him and place my chin on his shoulder. "Awww," they all coo. "Don, truth or Dare," Ray asks him. "Truth," Don says. "Is it true that your crush turned you down in front of the whole school?" Ray asks. "Yep," Don mumbles and looks away embarrassed.

The game goes on with boring questions and dares.

"Norman truth or dare," Anna asks me. "Dare," I respond quickly. "I dare you to give Ray a hickey," Anna dares. I look at Ray. He nods and turns towards me. "I'll put it we're they can't see it, I promise," I tell him

I pull Rays sweatshirt to reveal his shoulder and start kissing there. Ray bites his lip.

I start sucking on his shoulder leaving a mark. "F-Fu~Fuck~," Ray quietly moans in my ear. I turn red and continue working at the spot. Ray lets out quite moans in my ear. I finish working at the spot to see a dark red mark. "Was that fun Ray~" Don coos.

Ray turns red and hides in my shoulder. "Why are you guys so obsessed with us doing stuff?" I ask. "Cause you guys are super cute together," Anna responds.
—•—•—